CHINGO BLING & PLAYA RAE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
mane, you know...ya boy been grindin harder than a crank heads teeth boy...there's so much on the table this year me and the manager been HITTIN IT..

shit .. i havent heard you music or anything but its a good thing to see a rapper staying on his hustle and getting out there to the fans like you do. real shit.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
on the realll....you gots my respect Rae....
as a fan..cause its not everyday...we get a underground artist like your self....that gives away music...talks to folks on the net...and ....just bullshits....you know..

keep doin the damn thang mayne...

i support my latino folks..

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
JLMACN - all good brotha, thanks for the words. I like the net mane..it's a good way to keep your fans and listener's close to you and most of all keep them informed on what it is your doing. Newsletters are nice and promoters hittin other sites for you is nice...but it's not as genuwine as hearing it direct from the source so you know it's official you know? I give my music out frequently because it's helped me spread in so many other regions. I am banking on that helping me when I crack this deal which isn't that much of an inprobability anymore with the phone calls that been poppin up on my business line etc.

It's helped me so much that when I am on the road and hit a new state or city, someone always seems to already know bout me and my music and underground shit I been releasing...THAT to me is priceless and has takin me further than any album sale has ever. I'm gonna keep doin what's workin you feel me? That's why I support cats like Chamillionaire, Mike Jones, Mr.Sche, K-Rino and more...because they stay at their fans directly in personally w/no bullshit....I've soaked it all from the south mane and I ain't ashamed to say so. I've takin this from small interaction on the siccness & raptalk to a much broader audience nationwide and it's amazing the results I've seen homie...real talk.

Sorry for the blurrrb....but I love this shit and I love what I am doin...I wouldn't change it for the world and I ain't even ballin yet....can you believe that? hahaha.....

- PLAYA RAE