CHingo Bling Pictures @ Club Chueys. Last Friday Night San Diego Downtown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2006
I'm a Street promoter for chingo Bling. I usually Never go see him. BUt. He wanted to say whats up to me. So I went. there were alot of other filmers and Picture guys from 98.9 But I have been working for Chingo Directly for along time and he was real cool. You know Eddie Deville IS real cool too. he gave me all these Mixtapes.. Ones that are now out and some of chingo's new album. Its real good.. Its actually very good. Jimrock BBH crew . It was cool I got to talk with Chingo.. Working for someone you never meet is rough. But he knows whats up. he gave bbh crew a shout out on 98.9 and I thought that was cool..

Apr 26, 2006
Wow, I'm glad I wasn't there. Chingo Bling, WTF, guys a joke. Just a showman. Only thing I respect him for is that he's a Mexicano making it big. Other than that, his style is silly. That's all it is right now, bunch of showmen with their grills being silly.

Jan 9, 2004
I never even heard of Club Chueys in downtown SD. Where is it at? i would have come out to support Chingo - did you just promote through 98.9fm?

Grimy

Sicc OG
Feb 14, 2006
CHINGO IS A SILLY MUTHAFUCKA LOL FUNNY ASS FOO...HAHAH HE EVEN CARRIES A ROOSTER WITH HIM HAHAHAH PINCHE VATO MAMON LOL

Apr 26, 2006
Grimy said:
CHINGO IS A SILLY MUTHAFUCKA LOL FUNNY ASS FOO...HAHAH HE EVEN CARRIES A ROOSTER WITH HIM HAHAHAH PINCHE VATO MAMON LOL

That's all he is, a pinche MAMON. haha, that's why I can't take this fool seriously interms of his Rap game. Some of his $hit is funny though.

Whatever, atleast he's a Mexicano making it big, that's cool.

Dec 25, 2003
Gawt Damn I wasnt there; cuz besides all that Chingo Bling sh!t that popped off, looks like the party wasnt anything special, cuz all I see is swarms of lil little high school kids, schoolyard playmates that is, even some middle school ones as well...... Was this party even alcohol free?????? LOL!!!

Jun 16, 2006
In Mystery-E they said fuck BBH crew?

whats in the Lil Rob Forum page? on that site or on here. yha Tj, promoters, alot of hate toward the crew right now.. nobody likes us or me... even at the club with chingo there was an incident ...
IT's too hot for any of us to do anything really. that is why more was put into the dvd and the next dvd... anyone wanna be on a dvd? [email protected] .. my next dvd will be out in 3 months.. My latest one is hot.. 900 pLus in chula alone right now playing..

http://partyscenehynas.com

"You guys dont know about Chingo... That Guy Is a Money Making, Business, Smart ass Mother, who everyone wants to sign.... dvd's, coloring books, tamales, mixtapes, wristbands, backpacks,