China & North Korea Join forces to declare war on The US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
UN sanctioned individuals in NK over nuclear program, one of them being the supreme leader. Well, he got all pissy about it and decided to threaten the US...again. Meanwhile, SK and US have "war drills" near the border, which pissed NK off even more. China also wasnt too happy about either.

And your post title is like click bait...nothing in that article says they are "joining up". All it said was the Chinese prez and the NK met up for the first time in 3 years. But it also states that China is the only country that can really make NK back the fuck up and have been stern with backing the UN on the newest sanctions.

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
UN sanctioned individuals in NK over nuclear program, one of them being the supreme leader. Well, he got all pissy about it and decided to threaten the US...again. Meanwhile, SK and US have "war drills" near the border, which pissed NK off even more. China also wasnt too happy about either.

And your post title is like click bait...nothing in that article says they are "joining up". All it said was the Chinese prez and the NK met up for the first time in 3 years. But it also states that China is the only country that can really make NK back the fuck up and have been stern with backing the UN on the newest sanctions.
oh ok I see now. Yea Its click bait so I can find out whats going on lol

Apr 25, 2002
I didn't bother reading your article but there is some truth to it in that both North Korea and China tend to operate from "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" approach. China benefits strategically from having a country in its sphere on its border and North Korea benefits from having Chinese influence on North Korean - US relations which besides nukes is a big factor for the US not disposing the regime a long time ago.

Most foreign policy issues and nations involved work through layers. There are lower and mid level people and even known or suspected spies working together to channel information to executive levels to make sure a war doesn't happen. It's part of the reason there was no Nuclear Holocaust during the Cuban missile crisis.

Just like China and NK hack the US, the US hacks them. Its preventative intrusion. Whenever China allegedly "intrudes" on neighbors rights, we just float an aircraft carrier right off their cost. A lot of its showmanship, its when it is miscalculated that you have issues. The US and all of the APAC countries have more to lose by fighting then to just have a pissing contest every few months to make a forceful impression on their own citizens. If you want to see a more probable chance of war with China elect Trump and put up trade tariffs and other things to make the economic relationship less reliable.

If you're interested in these things, I would recommend Foreign Policy. Their articles and magazine used to be extremely long and scholarly, but they've adapted to the internet with very easy to read articles and opinions on just about anything you can thing about - most of its free but a member ship is about $70 annual I believe. There are also a number of authors that analyze "power politics" which explain relationships between different countries, hard and soft power and realism vs. idealism.

May 9, 2002
Yeah China is about to give up pretty much their whole basis of their economy in exports to the US to help North Korea fight America. lol next
This.

US relies on China just as much as China relies on the US. They are not going to jeopardize that because the crazy neighbor complains about the guy down the block calling the cops on him for streaking up the street butt naked at 3AM because he is mentally ill, and then telling the cops "nah man, i did nothing wrong..HE just thinks im crazy but im not i swear!"

Last edited: