Chilee,Jay Tee,Bash had it crackin in Lake Havasue!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
They did this spring Break show out in Lake Havasue,AZ and the shit was off tha Heezy! Atleast 1,000 people showed up and bitches were walkin around wit pasty's on they nipples, it was very nice. Chilee Powdah went on first and did his new track that features Bash and the crowd was feelin it, then Bash went on stage wit Jay Tee and Grimm.
Jay Tee performed Back to the Hotel which was tight to see live and when Bash did Suga Suga the crowd knew his lyrics to the song so it must of been tight for Bash.
When we got back to the hotel the groupies were flockin but I got to chop it up wit Bash and Jay Tee for a minute.
When I was filmin Jay Tee on camera tryin to get me a little interview wit dude, I told some bitch she had a sticker on her forehead and she thought Jay Tee said it so she started talkin shit to him, callin him names and shit.Lol
Then the security was fuckin wit everyone chillen out side Bash's room so we just got fucked up back at the room.

But anyways, I gotta give props to all them who performed, they still holdin it down for the West Coast/Southwest!

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
Chilee did it solo but they still played Bash's lyrics. Bash's manager was like he ain't going on stage to do the song wit Chilee, he didn't give no reason but I know Bash was late gettin into town so maybe that had somethin to do wit it and plus when you have a major deal your manager makes all the decisions as far as I know.
But about 20 minutes after Chilee got off stage, Bash showed up and did about 6 songs. Grimm did alot of his back ups.
In the middle of His set they brought in Jay Tee to do a couple tracks then Bash finished his set wit Suga Suga.
Either way it was off the heezy. I took pictures but they turned out like shit so I didn't post em.

Dec 17, 2003
good look'in out playa

yeah his folks was trip'in on friday in san jo @ the so fly show, down town
butt i had a v.i.p. pass from the owner of the club and bash showed me & my boy surill
luv we blaze real b.i.g like, hello!.....

one,
nephew
big mode lok'z s.w.c.g. g-music west 408ryda thugz