Chicago show tonight?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
ANYONE from this board going to be there? There wasn't really shit for promo for the show but hopefully some people still know about it. I heard tech on the main radio stations last night while at a party 2 times. Some bitch was trying to change it after like a min of tech's song.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
No surprise that there wasn't any response on here. There werent really any true tech or strange fans their that I saw or met. DAMN, I can see why Tech went on tour with ICP. They support him like crazy. Everyone was wearing a tech shirt. They just don't really know shit about him except for what they saw on the icp tour. Overall a tight show I guess except for the fucking long wait for tech and the dj's spinning ALL psycopathic shit in between. And the "crazy" kids that started a mosh pit were pissing me off. Tech ripped it as always though and I will be down in Lwrence next weekend so hopefully 95% of the fans wont be juggaloes and maybe actually real strange fans.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Chicago was a tight ass show......i wish we could have spent more time there......being my hometown i wanted to see friends and fam and hit up some spots i've never been too, but maybe next time.

The promotion for the show was on some bullshit from what I hear.....we should have had about 200 more people there, but it was pretty live crowd and I ran into a lot of knowledgeable fans. And them juggalos came out in full effect.

Anyway, it's good to see that Chicago is still cold and windy as fuck.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Yeah......I gave your contact info to the guy who was incharge of the show promotion...but he didnt seem to care too much about doing anything with it.

Needless to say he probablly won't be booking any more shows for Tech N9ne.

It was still a solid turn out for our first real time in Chicago as a headliner.