Chicago/Midwest Original CD's I'm taking offers on......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
These are the CD's I have available that I'm taking offers on. They are all original CD's:

1.Shife Niggaz "Shife Niggaz" (This came out in 1999 and is out of print and impossible to find. This is a VERY rare full length album(their first and only album), from Milwaukee group Shife Niggaz. Their overall sound is very very good. Nothing comparable to Coo Coo Cal. The production and sound quality is also very good. There is some fast rapping on this one. Seriously one of the best albums to come out of Milwaukee, very good quality in their overall music. 16 tracks total)CD Disc & Covers/Booklets are in mint condition.

2.CWAL Ballaz Vol.2 (This is the follow up compilation entirely produced by Traxster. It's got a brand new solo song by Psycho Drama member Yung Buk, very very good. Psyde of Psycho Drama is on this release. Buk, is on more songs as well. Do or Die is on here, E.C. ILLA, First Battalion, Johnny P, Trax's brother Dun D is on here, a new addition to the CWAL roster. Also has Ric Jilla, a very good Indiana rapper, who use to be a CWAL member. He stoled a CWAL song, and put it on his own album....Trax kept the song but re-did it dissing him BAD! I can't say enough about Trax's production, it's the best in Chicago and there are some classics on both CWAL compilations. 14 tracks total). CD Disc has a few minor scratches, CD plays perfect. Covers/Booklets are in mint condition.

3.The Grind Family "So Many Problems, So Much Pain" (Grind Family is 1 of the most popular and respected Indiana groups and this is their latest album from 2001. It's all recorded and mixed by D-Fly(DramaWard member from Chicago who is affiliated with Psycho Drama and others). 13 Tracks total) CD Disc is in mint condition, Covers/Booklets are in mint condition.

***Post your offers or email them to me [email protected] & if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything. Thanks

For those interested, I have my custom compilations for Psycho Drama(3 Disc set), Crucial Conflict, Do or Die, Snypaz, Triple Darkness & Tech N9ne(2 Disc set) of a collection of their material of not from any of their albums. There will be solo songs, group songs, guest appearances, freestyles, remixes & underground, rare unreleased songs.