Chevy Engines For Sale Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
That is a question you could answer answer with 3 minutes of research on the internet, the fact is you can buy a chevy 350 anywhere, its like the most common enging in the history of the cumbustion engine, be a little more original supercharge a 327, twin turbo a six, weld 5 four bangers together and have a 20 cylinder, dont be another dick with a 350, by the way all 350's fit in chevelles, be a man and build that shit yourself, or give me the money and ill hit the titty bar.

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
Check out summit or jegs for online. Better yet go to barnes and noble and pickup a chevy mag and look in the back. You will find at least 10 different engine builders. Your best bet is to go to a local engine builder. Dont forget to include parts such as fuel (injectors, fuel pump, lines), tranny, clutch, rear end. 400 RWHP is a beast of a car.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
i got no pics of mine but this what it looked like and just had 307 stroker, dual exhuast, and 650 elderbrock, and aluminum roller rocker heads. oh yeah the top wasn't white it was straight black.

oh yeah and gorillas trying to get out the trunk(couldn't leave that out)