Cheese flavored SPAM!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ they still do, dont they? The best prize ever from a cereal box was the sticky octopus that you throw against the wall and it crawls down on its own. Memories.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
MANG YALL REMEMBER THEM 25 CENT STICKY HANDS.....U GO AROUND SMAKIN ALL DA WALLS ON YO HOUSE AND U WOULD STAIN DEM...DEN MOMS WOULD COME OUT AND SMACK DA FUCK OUT OF U FOR STAINING DA WALLS?

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ Hell yeah! Id go around school slappin girls asses with them. Then when you drop it on the carpet a few times lint and hair would get all on it and take the stickyness away. Then youd get fed up and just rip it all apart into little booger pieces.

Remember the slime they used to sell in the 25 cent machines? I used to get that all the time. It reminded me of "You Cant Do That On Televison" with the green slime and shit.

And did anyone have that little money printer trick thing. It was like you put in a blank piece of paper through a roller and out came a dollar bill. Later on in our lives, the same technology was used in those little joint roller devices.

Apr 25, 2002
Nah, they still do... but the toys suck ass these days. The other day in my cereal I got a little animal that you fill with water and squirt... whooptie doo...

Apr 25, 2002
Haha, empty sour cream canister.

Remember when abuelita would put mole' in a Cool Whip container and shit.

Or when she would save the bacon grease in a coffee can to cook with later, i never understood what the bacon grease really did to food.

Apr 25, 2002
Does anybody else have a jar at home dedicated to all the condiment packages you get from fast food resturants?

I got an entire jar dedicated to Fire Taco Bell sauce only. I be taking handfulls at a time when Im at the Bell.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
MeloTrauma said:
Does anybody else have a jar at home dedicated to all the condiment packages you get from fast food resturants?
damn straight! we got a whole drawer full and then in the fridge we got like 2 empty sour cream containers full of mcdonalds, jack in the box and whatever else kind of ketchup we take handfulls of.