check this....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
this is just some stuff i was wondering, some i want to buy from the sellers in here and some is just to get info about it and to see if anyone has it or heard of it so that i might be able to get it some how.

but here it is......

someone posted at another board about a dvd which contains music videos that Ronnie Ron put together containing the Bloods and Crips videos, such as this list right here:

Piru Love
Steady Dippin
Bangin On Wax
Wish U Where Here
G's & Loc's
Damu Ride
Nationwide Rip Ridaz
Walk That Walk
If Tomorrow Comes
Alligator
Be Thankful
Mama Named Me Batman (Part 1)
Mama Named Me Batman (Part 2) (remix)
Bullets Got Don't Have No Names
*Extra Lost Footage (Commercials for Upcoming Releases, Appearance of Ronnie Ron with the Bloods & Crips of Maury Show, News Footage, Interviews & Etc.)
*Unreleased Footage Of Behind The Scenes Making of Dangerous Records

but what i was wondering if anyone has heard of this or has it, and if anyone has it, i'd like to own a copy and want to know where and how i can get a hold of a copy and anyone know what the name of that is also? hit me in p.m. if you got info on this, thanks.
======================================

anyone got the, "FaceMob - The Other Side Of The Law" for sale? if so hit me up in p.m if you got for sale or for trade.
======================================

anyone got the, "I'm Bout It: soundtrack", and, "I'm Bout It:movie" for sale? i'd prefer the OG of the movie on vhs, but anything works. hit me up in p.m. if you got it for sale or trade.
=======================================

anyone got the O.G. of, " Daz Dillinger: Retaliation Revenge & Get Back"?(not the digitol remastered copy, a copy of when it first came out) if so, hit me up in pm if you got for sale or trade.
=======================================

holla back........thanks

Dec 2, 2002
i got the name for that DVD after browsing the net for a while and its called The Best of Ronnie Ron. and i think i might buy it from that site for like 15 bucks, so i dont need that no more from anyone on here. but how rare is, "Tru - Tru 2 Da Game", with the track, "Smokin Green", on it? because i'm getting it for like 25 bucks from someone, its still sealed, too. is that a good price for it? and how rare is the single for Scarface - Smile, sealed copy?