Check this turfn video out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

E.MAN

Sicc OG
Mar 17, 2007
this is an opinion thing, cause saying art is a form of expression doesnt define anything. cause basically all that is saying is that i could 'fuck off' or 'kiss my ass', and thats me using a form of expression, so its art?
this is were long debates come into play and personal opinion gets in the way.
now if he said, "hey, i put this video together, lemme know what you think of the edits" then it would have been taken different, but the way he approached it was as he just purposely posted in the wrong forum. it comes down to how he introduces his stuff. give us some info on it, its different than posting a cover...a cover is a very noticeable thing, you post a random video with no info we're gonna think its a random post...get what im sayin

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
E.MAN said:
this is an opinion thing, cause saying art is a form of expression doesnt define anything. cause basically all that is saying is that i could 'fuck off' or 'kiss my ass', and thats me using a form of expression, so its art?
this is were long debates come into play and personal opinion gets in the way.
now if he said, "hey, i put this video together, lemme know what you think of the edits" then it would have been taken different, but the way he approached it was as he just purposely posted in the wrong forum. it comes down to how he introduces his stuff. give us some info on it, its different than posting a cover...a cover is a very noticeable thing, you post a random video with no info we're gonna think its a random post...get what im sayin
i smell what ur smellin man

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Co-sign with E. No hate or nothin.

Edit:
Also too I just wanna say that lil picture you have at the end, I hate those shits lol people def need to step away from MS Paint with those.

Jan 2, 2007
LadyTragik said:
leave him alone, everyone gotta start somewhere, and dancing is also a form of art..

Nice video - keep it up

I agree.. that video is better than half of the bullshit "art" people post on here anyways....dope video.

-Mouthpiece

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
ThaNarrator said:
I agree.. that video is better than half of the bullshit "art" people post on here anyways....dope video.

-Mouthpiece
I guess this guy only been on here when everyone was clowning that one guy with the SWAT cop haha/

Jan 2, 2007
ElToro05 said:
I guess this guy only been on here when everyone was clowning that one guy with the SWAT cop haha/

You guys can't tell me that every thread on here is even worth posting.I see a TON of dope shit on here don't get me wrong, but as an artist or just a fan of art in general I dont see why you wouldn't call dancing an art.

-Mouthpiece

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
ThaNarrator said:
You guys can't tell me that every thread on here is even worth posting.I see a TON of dope shit on here don't get me wrong, but as an artist or just a fan of art in general I dont see why you wouldn't call dancing an art.

-Mouthpiece
And this explains the video is better then half of the art on here how?