check out whats new in the NW & beyond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
I just made another big ol' update to my myspace page. CD covers, flyers, logos, & photography. i've been busy as hell keepin the NW lookin good & official. swing by the myspace and drop a comment on your favorite piece, or let me know here. i'd like to know what yall are fellin the most.

and also to all the local rappers, hustlers, promoters, singers, pimps & prostitutes. as of a couple days ago i now have professional studio lighting for all your glamour portraits. while i'm learning the ins & outs of the lights i'm not charging any additional cost for photos incuded in your design. THIS WILL CHANGE SOON!
and for all who read this that have any product/project to promote . . . fuck with me . . . you'll be glad you did, ask around, i've got many satisfied customers.

www.myspace.com/3rdeyedezine

i know my 'official' website is full of old shit. it will be undergoing re-construction very soon. until then i will be updating the myspace when possible.

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
3RD EYE is the TRUTH! It don't get any better as far as quality, price, and turnaround times! The boi got his shit on lockdown.
Fuck wit em'!
100!

I like that Sammy "P" cover myself but I might be a little biased yadig? hahaha

Apr 14, 2003
MilesAaron said:
if your not fucking with thomas your wasting time and money...and if your doing those too things in ur career just go ahead and quit now

Yeah, him and theres another company around here that does some fire ass work but I wont put their name in here cause this is this dudes thread....

But fa sho 3rd eye all that shit you did for certified was on point as fuck

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
good shit, i appreciate the feedback & the love.

notes - wait til the whole layouts done homie, i got some shit comin for yours.

trmnds - im ready for the next one

i said this before, but i really mean it, i wanna know your favorites, what yall are feelin the most. only got one so far.

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Calm 1 NPK 503 said:
Stealing the Sun Back
damn i forgot to put that one on the myspace . . . its there now. there's probably quite a few recent/not so recent projects that i havent posted online.

if anyone notices somthin i forgot to post (especially if its your project) drop me a line and i'll post it asap

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
My fav covers would have to be:
Mister Rags
Stealing The Sun Back
Outrageous
JH2TP
OFF1

But all of them are top notch designs. Is that Northwest logo going to be on a shirt or what?