Check out the new song I posted, Let me know what u think??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
hey George ignore these idiots man...all up on some e drama

u killed that beat man, ur album is seriously like one of my top 5 most wanted of this year

im headed to seattle in late march for MS thing, last time i was there i didnt get really any hip hop culture at all..but i was downtown

any suggestions on places to hit while im there?
the fuck are you talking about?

everyone that posted here said the track was good you fucking clown

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
hey George ignore these idiots man...all up on some e drama

u killed that beat man, ur album is seriously like one of my top 5 most wanted of this year

im headed to seattle in late march for MS thing, last time i was there i didnt get really any hip hop culture at all..but i was downtown

any suggestions on places to hit while im there?
Honestly the hip hop is spread throughout the whole town. One of many things we lack here in the seattle hip hop world is comradery. Everyone has their own clicks, and doesent really venture outside of that. I wish their was one spot where we could all get togeather and spit in a cypher.. Ask around when your here, maybe they'll be a show or something going on.

Nov 6, 2005
Yet again, great peek into the up and coming hotness! Make sure to check back to the Strange forum when the album or anymore peeks drop. Got my $$$ Also.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Dont really know your previous shit but you said it in your song it does sound like you got your flow from tech...especially the chorus though.

Shit is cool though. Ill buy the shit.

LOL@ that boondocks shit good stuff dastoned

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dont really know your previous shit but you said it in your song it does sound like you got your flow from tech...especially the chorus though.

Shit is cool though. Ill buy the shit.

LOL@ that boondocks shit good stuff dastoned
I appreciate your feed back. I never said I got my flow from tech, I said

''Dont even know me and got nerve 2 disrespect mine, how I aint real and how I try and 2 sound like Tech n9ne??''

''I cant help im influenced by the best, ill never try 2 be like the rest''

Feb 4, 2008
Nice shit, homie! Str8 up! DOes sound a little like Tech but any idiot can tell thats just influence, homie. You don't REALLY sound like him. To somebody who don't really listen to him or you, maybe...I'm looking at your Myspace right now...Holla at me