Check Me Out! I'M ON FIRE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
3 Mixtapes recorded and released this year alone!

Come on now, you don't know anyone that hustles like me. I'm Jonny T you might remember me from such excellent albums as "Ten 2 Seven the album" and "The Pervelous P Camp." I also toured with Andre Nickatina, Equipto and Nocturnal Hustlers.

This year I'm tryin something new that is sure to seperate me from the rest of the pack...I'm recording a new song for each day of the year and putting them all for FREE download at my website. Who could fuck with that? I do music because I love doing music so I'm a do whatever it takes to be heard. I'm not crazy.

www.ihatejonnyt.com is where you find the following mixtapes for free right now (click on the hotbox):

1. JANUARY MIXTAPE- 31 heated songs that feature Mista Cane, Savage C and KD (Nocturnal Hustlers), Comma D and Shiesty (P Town Drunks)

2. FEBRUARY MIXTAPE- 28 slappers with songs with Savage C, KD, Comma D and Shiesty

3. MARCH MIXTAPE- 31 slumpers with Shiesty, Comma D and KD

I'm already well into my APRIL mixtape and I aint stoppin. Come visit my website and join the VIP Lounge and the VIP Mailing List so you can recieve free, cool products in the mail right to your doorstep. Simply send your mailing address to [email protected]. Any comments or hateful remarks should be sent straight to me at [email protected]. Thank you for the support!

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
So you're Johnny-T huh? I didn't know you posted on this site. A lot of cats been telling me to holler at you and Nocturnal Hustlers on the music tip when I go to the Bay. I'mma have to check you out. Keep it movin folks, I respect the hustle.