cheating ass mutha fuckers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

What happened to Refs letting players win on their own, not handing it to the Lakers with cheap wistles!!

Apr 25, 2002
We all know this game shouldnt even be taking place...Kings would be in the finals now if it werent for bad calls...*cough* game 4, end of 2nd *cough*

Guess thats life tho

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
New the Lakeshow was going to take this game, no suprise there at all. But that elbow to Bibby's grill was viscious. I hope Lakers fan takes a good look at Kobe because after sunday I GUARANTEE he will not look the same. Webber is going to lower the boom on that cat like that fool owes him money.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
kobe didnt do the elbow on purpose. if he wanted to fight someone he would elbow one of the small small reserves for the kings that cant do shit. but that was mest up what bryant did. but for the way he played i got much respect for him.. Bryant !!!

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Like I said before...I hope Webber trys some retalition...Watch his IGNORANT ass get tossed out...Really smart to get retaliation in a game 7 when your team is one game away from the Finals and your second best player does some stupid shit...