Chargers Fall to 1-2 to Packers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
^^ yeah we barley lost that game in SD but what I hear is half the fans that goto the game in SD is raider fans. So its not really a home game.

Jun 11, 2007
probably about 25% and thats ALOT of fans for a road game. Thats usually the only raider game southern cali fans attend and theres a shitload.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
45park1904 said:
do you ever watch ESPN? when you tie a record it is a BIG deal, i know he didnt break it, that's a moot point.now i KNOW you didnt watch the full game, that last rushing TD came at the end of the game when it was already OVER. you can assure me that brett only cares about winning and he didnt have that record on his mind at all?LOL thats a good one didnt know one person could be so naive.you mad me laugh tho good lookin out.
r u tom jackson?

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
AleX510 said:
How can you fire a 14-2 coach who only lost in the playoffs by a FG against a good patriot team? Shit made no sense to me at all
there is a reason marty got fired, besides the fact that the gm hated him, he pulled some shady shit. Marty was told the he and the whole coaching staff would be invited back for one more year, he accepted. But knowing that he and his coached would be out of a job after this season, he gave the d.c. and o.c permission to talk to other teams. After they both got hired(cowboys and miami) the general manager had no choice but to let him go.
Our general manager(whom is really good) has an ego issue, same thing will happen to Norv, either win the superbowl or he is gone, period.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
KOOL_AID said:
lmao nah fool u trippin we aint gonna get swept by the dolts this year just watch and get use to suckin in the afc west with that horrible coaching

if u been analyzin at all this season then u wouldnt say that fuckin retard lmao
i think you should pay attention to the strength of schedule, look at who we've played and looked at who you guys have played.

Jun 11, 2007
^^ Raiders and Bills tied for hardest schedule of 2007 so if raiders finish with a better record or the same record raiders = better even though thats a long shot. I'll agree with you that they had tougher teams in the first 3 weeks though.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
KOOL_AID said:
lmao nah fool u trippin we aint gonna get swept by the dolts this year just watch and get use to suckin in the afc west with that horrible coaching

if u been analyzin at all this season then u wouldnt say that fuckin retard lmao

"fuckin retard" lmao what are you 11 years old. either that or a square. do your homework lil man we run the raiders every year for the past 4,it dont matter if YOUR simple ass is our coach we got one of the most talented rosters in the nfl to take out the sorry ass raiders.

Sep 26, 2005
45park1904 said:
"fuckin retard" lmao what are you 11 years old. either that or a square. do your homework lil man we run the raiders every year for the past 4,it dont matter if YOUR simple ass is our coach we got one of the most talented rosters in the nfl to take out the sorry ass raiders.
lmao fool i already said yall got talent but it aint no good if u cant use it which latly they havent been usin it so with bad play callin yall aint shit u should know that

Apr 25, 2002
45park1904 said:
LMAO did you even see the game?do you even watch football?

if your within 5 yards of the endzone and all you call is passing plays and not one single running play the WHOLE dam game,plus shotgun formation?it's not a surprise that you dont find that odd cause you dont know jack shit about football,please just sshhhhhhhhh

Time address this douche that thinks he's Mr. Know-It-All.

Eample:
Going into today's game the only two QB's throwing more than Favre are Brees and Palmer.

The Saints are shitty and playing from behind in every game, plus they like to pass so Brees is up there. Palmer's D is so shitty he can pass for 6 TD's and they still lose the game - thus more passing.

The Packers have a good D, one of the "best" QB's to play the game and a shitty run game. The packers this year are a pass first team. They are banged up deep into their backup RB's and even if they weren't they'd still be a bad run team.

Today's game against Minn. after the first half the packers had run the ball 9 times and passed 24 (by the way - against a team with a better D than the chargers thus far this year).

They are basically running the ball in their games as an attempt to keep the D honest.

It is not odd that the packers would pass in that situation because they have done it all year and they intend to keep it up until some kind of running game develops.

But you're the fucking Bill Walsh of Siccness football - so obviously you knew all that, right? :rolleyes:

Sorry your team lost and is having a bad year, but it obviously clouds what little judgment you do have in relation to the game.

Go try that high and mighty shit somewhere else where people don't know what's up.

Apr 25, 2002
I'll add this from SI:

"no 3-1 or 4-0 team has as pathetic a running game as Green Bay's. Which brings us to the amazing thing about Favre's 16th season in Green Bay: Every defense knows exactly what's coming. The Packers have the worst running game in football, easily the worst in Favre's 16 Green Bay seasons. All the defensive coordinators sitting in their batcaves Monday and Tuesday planning to face the Packers are saying: We don't have to load up against the run now, because we know Green Bay can't beat us unless Favre beats us."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/09/30/mmqb/

And this from ESPN:

"The Packers don't really have a running game this season. Punter Jon Ryan had the longest carry in the first three quarters, a 7-yard dance on a called fake that made several Vikings miss and extended the opening drive of the second half."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=270930016