Chamillionaire says hes done with the game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
his underground shit was way better before he hit the commercial scene
& that's why he says hes done, cause allota fans are sayin cham you aint who you use to be or mm1 was way better then the others, everyone says that about damn near every artist.

yea but he still lyrically shits on 90 percent of the garbage out there. Paul and Cam betta make a fuckin reunion album first
not gonna happen, the interview he says, no hard feelings or nothin, but he aint got the energy, or sumthin to wanna create that legend again. sumthin like that, don't quote me on it.

If I were him I would focus on producing young talent coming out of where he's from.
ya hes got famous & hes pretty dope

Feb 14, 2004
fuck this shit. you know it's a publicity stunt. like how all the other rappers that say they're done and all of sudden come back with another album. Too $hort. Master P. Jay-Z. etc.....i wasn't even that impressed with his two major albums anyway. i can give a fuck if he retires or not. big ear'd mothafucka.

Feb 2, 2009
I hope he's bullshittin'...
He did talk about it a mixtape or 2 ago, sayin' he didn't have the same feelin' anymore, and that was at least a year ago...

Jan 27, 2008
See that is my point he still dropping mixtapes. He is just upset ultimate victory flopped. Even though that was a great album. He will bounce back. I feel his pain it is hard to get excited about music anymore. All these tight jeans and bright faggot colors, throwaway albums left and right. The game has is all fucked up when you have people like Drake that are popular. I have faith he will come back and kill shit like he always does.

Jan 18, 2006
I thought he had an album coming out later this year. he said something about releasing mixtape messiah 7 & 8 right after the album drops if he gets good enough sales.

Jun 9, 2007
Fact. No More underground mixtapes after part 7. No jacking beats and putting out full cds. That Formula is old. To me. I have done it 100 million times and its just doesn't inspire me anymore. Sorry if it makes you feel a certain way. There are plenty other artists out there doing it that you can choose from.

Fact. Venom isn't gonna drop. Its not coming out. Im not dropped. Not depressed. Im not sad. Just telling you what Im thinking and what Im gonna do. No press release about it. No label rep saying it. Straight from the bosses mouth. You want me to "keep it real" right? The label seems very excited about releasing new product and thats a good thing right? There are a lot of people involved in the process now and what I think is dope is just becoming a different kind of dope. Fast forward. Scratch Venom. Im not gonna call it something else and still release it either. Whoever edits all that wikipedia info mentioned people I worked with in the past year but a lot of that stuff that was never planned for the cd anyways. Cant miss something you never had. The Past dope concepts will go into my vault. Key locked thrown away. Except for a couple of these that could fit anywhere .The music should fit together and not sound like its all over the place. You agree? Good.

May 15, 2002
I would think that he has enough money to be set for life. He's put out good music for a while now, and wants to move on to better things. I wish him luck in whatever he decides to do with his life.

Feb 8, 2003
I think he really is ending it bc his label took him thru alot of bullshit and trouble. atleast he got rich off the shit and got his one hit(ridin dirty) so now he can live comfortable.

Also he cut his braids off he look weird as hell now i seen him a few months ago.