Chamillionaire on MTV2 Countdown last nyt...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
The host asked Chamillionaire what city he thinks is next to blow. N Chamillionaire said Dallas, cuz shit hes from Houston. Then he said, "I kno it aint a city, but i think the whole Bay Area is gon blow real soon". Big ups to Chamillionaire, he gotz respect 4 da bay and knos wats gon happen yadda?

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
that's good to hear....rappers and the stations(tv or/& radio) know who's next to blow...hopefully these artist show their other side of the music besides hyphy....

May 7, 2002
^^ He was also on the Sucka Free countdown when E-40 was hosting. He was one of the rappers to ask him a question during the show.

Yea I've been sleeping on Cham untill he recently blew and I found out who he is, dude is solid! One of the true lyricists from the South. Got a real unique flow and even sings. Kills it on the mixtapes too and his new album is real dope. If you're like me and can't really get into the Mike Jones and Paul Walls, look up Cham!