Chamillionaire-Mixtape Messiah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
this is a mixtape!!!! hot damn! this shit is fire. I do get tired of hearin jones' name on here, but money well spent....the beats came out clean. To me, this just shows how he makes it seem so effortless to kill the tracks. Wait til he puts out a legit album....he gon blow niggas wigs back with his shit. Hands down the best in the game

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
JLMACN said:
^^^ I AGREE....BUT SEE BOTH SIDES OF IT..
I MEAN....CHAM HAS SUPPORTED MIKE JONES..AND SWISHA HOUSE..
HE SELLS THEIR SHIT ON HIS SITE...FOR FREE...(HE SAYS).....AND HAS THEIR LABELS...AND EVERYTHING ...

........HE AINT NEVER TALK DOWN ON MIKE....AND MIKE..(SUPPOSEBLY) GOES AND TALKS DOWN ON CHAM TO THESE MAJOR LABELS....TRYIN TO STOP THEM FROM SIGNIN HIM...

ID BE PISSED TO....CAUSE THATS...KINDA LIKE....HATIN ON YOUR OWN BROTHER YOU KNOW...

CHAM...JUST NEEDS TO KEEP HIS HEAD UP....AND KEEP DOIN WHAT HE DOES...

IM STILL A FAN OF BOTH....
BUT I KNOW CHAM WOULD WRECK MIKE...IN A SEC...

to be honest i considered that for a second. but then i thought about the talent that cham has and how everyone was awaiting mixtape messiah (although it was a mixtape everyone was expecting some serious heat). cham just disappointed a decent amount of fans with this and i can honestly say im gonna have to download everything he drops from now on and then decide to buy it cause i feel played for buying this cd.

May 10, 2002
finally heard this shit and its very dissapointing....the first disc is just him riding mike jones dick....its coo for a track or 2 but he just keep goin on about it....very gay....and the disses werent even all that clever.....

and even the 3rd cd which didnt have any MJ diss tracks was still very sub-par to me....ive heard cham come way tighter than this before....i dont know this shit seemd kinda boring to me....and im really tired of all these mixtapes he be doin....hop on some OG beats and make an album already....

and yea that new Trae is KILLIN this...

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
TheScrewShop.Com has hooked up with Chamillionaire, Color Chaning' Click & Chamillitary Records to bring you THE MIX TAPE MESSIAH GIVE-A-WAY. There is 1 prize level with 5 winners receiving the new 3 disc release from Chamillionaire entitled "The Mix Tape Messiah" & a Mix Tape Messiah poster.

There will be 5 winners that will win the following:
Five 1st Place Winners will receive the new release from Chamillionaire entitled "The Mix Tape Messiah" & a Mix Tape Messiah poster.
Contest ends August 1st, 2004
Visit www.thescrewshop.com for your chance to win.

May 21, 2002
JLMACN said:
cham said him self...that it was below par...

just lettin folks know..

Thats even worse, knowning that he happy to drop sum sub par shit doesnt bode well for his future releases

why would he put his time and money in to some shit he thought was bunk?

hows that inspiration for fans to fuck with his music.