Chamillionaire-Mixtape Messiah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2003
now man...i gotta say this, mike jones better come back with something. PLEASE. that whole TALK SHOW track put his ass on blast. too bad. mike had some coo lil songs.....but damn

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
all im gonna say is why drop a whole mixtape dissing one person? the whole time i was bumping it all i kept hearing is shit about mike jones. i mean dissing is tight and all but doing on like 14 tracks is a just a little wack ..

May 3, 2002
i just think what happend and why mtm was pushed back so much was because of this issue.. Koopa's gonna have Mixtape Messiah 2, so most likely it will be no beef, unless Jones responds.. but yeah i was pretty surpised too.. cuz koop really kept his feelings under.. then BAM.. RIP MIKE JONES.. its kinda crazy.. but i guess this is what Jones had comin too him..

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
naner12 said:
all im gonna say is why drop a whole mixtape dissing one person? the whole time i was bumping it all i kept hearing is shit about mike jones. i mean dissing is tight and all but doing on like 14 tracks is a just a little wack ..
So you didn't like Slim Thug's "The Boss"?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Tigger said:
So you didn't like Slim Thug's "The Boss"?
i didn't hear slim thugs the boss but if he dedicated the whole album to dissing one person then i probably wouldnt like it. the fact all you need is a couple of tracks to diss someone. plus the fact that ive been waiting for this to drop to be extremely disappointed. usually i don't even pre order albums i like to listen to them first .. but in this case i did and if i wouldve heard this album first i wouldve never bought it. real shit.

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
naner12 said:
i didn't hear slim thugs the boss but if he dedicated the whole album to dissing one person then i probably wouldnt like it. the fact all you need is a couple of tracks to diss someone. plus the fact that ive been waiting for this to drop to be extremely disappointed. usually i don't even pre order albums i like to listen to them first .. but in this case i did and if i wouldve heard this album first i wouldve never bought it. real shit.
I can respect that... I still haven't heard this yet, just a few verses over the phone... But, from what I've been told, the whole thing isn't about Jones... Supposedly he isn't mentioned much at all on disk 3...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ay....i think we all know...who have been payin attention that...
He redid verses....prolly just recently...
for the MTM...

cause some stuff i had heard about it....almost....2-3 months ago...
he wasnt even talkin bout Mike Jones..

but i remember a Moderator sayin.(@ cham.com)...bout 2 weeks ago...that some "Big Stuff" had just happened with mike jones.........and everyone was thinkin Cham went back to the house...

so....im sure he Just redid...those verses...

its a shock to me...
to have this happen...
Paul Wall is in a Fucked up predicament...

spoken
!!

Feb 8, 2003
naner12 said:

I AGREE all those disses ruined this album for me it gets old hearing Cham say Mike Jones on every track, It makes him look like he is riding Jone's dick. I still like Jones better man.

May 21, 2002
Am i the only 1 that thinks this is pretty lame.

I dont get it, if he got all these verses why dont he get some original beats and make a full length solo album

all this mixtape bullshit is lazy, i dont need to hear Cham on 3 years old Jay-Z beats rappin for 7 minutes about fuck all.

May 21, 2002
I just sat through this whole shit

fuck its dissapointing

sure he a good rapper, but that aint enough

he fully on mike jones nuts, if jones needs publicity he might as well hand out this cd, he gets mentioned on every other track

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^^ I AGREE....BUT SEE BOTH SIDES OF IT..
I MEAN....CHAM HAS SUPPORTED MIKE JONES..AND SWISHA HOUSE..
HE SELLS THEIR SHIT ON HIS SITE...FOR FREE...(HE SAYS).....AND HAS THEIR LABELS...AND EVERYTHING ...

........HE AINT NEVER TALK DOWN ON MIKE....AND MIKE..(SUPPOSEBLY) GOES AND TALKS DOWN ON CHAM TO THESE MAJOR LABELS....TRYIN TO STOP THEM FROM SIGNIN HIM...

ID BE PISSED TO....CAUSE THATS...KINDA LIKE....HATIN ON YOUR OWN BROTHER YOU KNOW...

CHAM...JUST NEEDS TO KEEP HIS HEAD UP....AND KEEP DOIN WHAT HE DOES...

IM STILL A FAN OF BOTH....
BUT I KNOW CHAM WOULD WRECK MIKE...IN A SEC...