Certified - The Underworld - OUT NOW!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
I just got my hands on some of the cds, its bangin! all the way thru. a definate NW classic. They're gettin the paypal & cdbaby shit setup right now, but if anybody wants to get their hands on it now I have about 50 left and will send them out on monday. shoot me $12 to my paypal ([email protected]) and your copy now.

to check out some of the songs peep their myspace -
http://www.myspace.com/certifiedoutfit

Apr 25, 2002
I paypalled you the $, please ship to my address in Texas not Seattle (it is shown in my purchase).

This is great news, I need something to bump during football season, last year 151 did the job, I have a feeling this year it will be these guys and that Twin G stuff if I can ever get my hands on it.

The Isley sample is overplayed but tight, so that's a good track. Every Day has a California feel to it but is well done. The track with Cool Nutz is just awesome, dark and cold, the perfect sound for a Northwest winter when it gets dark at 4pm.

Thank you very much for doing this, I appreciate it especially being out of state. So much more efficient and easier to go through some such as yourself.

* I'm listening to the mp3 posted of snippets right now and I keep getting more and more excited for that mail package every 5 minutes I listen to it.