CEO Dogday records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2004
Could anyone tell me the names of the husband and wife couple who run Dogday? I've been looking but I can't seem to find their names. Message me or post if you know. thx

M

Feb 19, 2003
SHARKZTERO said:
BKA TWO THIEVEN ASS PECKERS
Yup. EVERYONE on that damn label got fucked over financially. Crooked (from DARKROOM FAMILIA) wasn't too far off when he refered to the label as "DogGay." Too bad, too, when you think of all the dope performers who recorded for them (11/5, Darkroom, Lowdown, Ms. Chambers, Ghetto Starz, Closed Caption, Baldhead Ric, U.D.I., etc).

PEACE!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I never heard anyone have anything nice to say about those guys.

Its people like that who really mess up the Bays Shine, screwing over our biggest talents and whatnot. Didn't In-A-Minute screw over everyone on their label too?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah, my girl is the daughter of the OWNER of the former in-a-minute records. jason and elliot blaine (father and son) started it. they also started up the music people.

i know that 40 says in a song-"jason blaine, the music people and them"...anyone know what song this is?

As for in a minute, u have to look at it like, yeah, people got fucked over, such as RBL, but the label put these artists on the map. they didnt know what they were doing, and JB and EB took advantage of them. no one thought that these independent artists would blow up. it also started their careers.

edit: and yes, in a minute had one of the sickest rosters ever. Dre Dog, IMP, RBL, Totally Insane, Mc Pooh, i know that Short fucked with em, and 3x krazy did too, as well as 40 and other rappers.

Jul 20, 2002
But do any of you know the guy that used to manage most of those acts Sean Richards ? He was my next door neighbor in Frisco in the Westside Projects. At one point he was managing Dre Dog and RBL at thesame time. He was responsible for some tight shows at The Stone (On Broadway) and at the Richmond Auditorium. I'm sure Danny from Triple 6 remembers the show in Richmond back in the day.

Jun 27, 2003
My folks Regal of ''HEATSEAKERS'' was at T.C's last nite.He recorded a cut with keise for the new KILLA HOe COMP, and TC finishing up the new 11/5 its going to be a slapper.