CELLSKi & LiL FLiP...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lil flip is coo...

...but CD artwork for 'The Leprechaun' is amongst the gayest shit i've ever seen in my life

May 11, 2002
yeah that Lil Flip is KNOCCIN and it only costs $9 at Tower! cop that shit...

@ Eight, i thought hat cover was gay too, until i bought it, and let it marinate on me, but now its one of my favorites, just cause everybody else's cover looks the same...

Apr 25, 2002
lil flips been around for a while, part of dj screws screwed up click or S.U.C., which is where the sucka free came from. i dont think its as old as my sucka free t shirt though.

i asked cellski about a possible lil flip/cellski show in the city at the BBQ, that would be off the hook if it happened.

the new lil flip is tight, check it out.

yeah were gonna present a dvd soundtrack called LIL FLIP & CELLSKI PRESENTS Southwest Connection wit hella footage of him and me on the road.and were workin on freestyle mixtapes too.we just dont know how we go doit .cause he has like 12 vol and im only on my 3rd.oh yeah freestyle pt 2 will be out next week at your local moms and pops.get it next friday

May 30, 2002
yeah screw is tight, you got the bonus disc right, it got some screwed songs on it I think two off the album, but if you found a screwed version of the whole album that is a good deal. I like how they be talkin bout ballin but it is laid back but is hype.

May 4, 2002
my nigga cell.....no hate justa opinion.....dont call it southwest connection.....to similar to foedy and belahs double CD..im sure yall can come wit somethin more mainy.....