Cee Wee 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
cee wee 3 - deep heat is an album

its in my cars cd player right now actually
i dont know where the fuck you can buy it and in all honesty you prolly cannot

mooch massive is working on shit, ive been hearing him on new songs lately

where is m.i.c's album? have you ever seen the loch ness monster?
i dunno thats like asking wheres cricets album right now.

id love to see both before i die

and yeah source of income but that came across like a mixtape more than an album..like lc janets hot bars series..deep heat and west coast official were full fledged albums, atleast quality wise

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com

mooch massive is working on shit, ive been hearing him on new songs lately

where is m.i.c's album? have you ever seen the loch ness monster?
i dunno thats like asking wheres cricets album right now.

id love to see both before i die

and yeah source of income but that came across like a mixtape more than an album..like lc janets hot bars series..deep heat and west coast official were full fledged albums, atleast quality wise
yeah deep heat is the shit, do you know of any other mixtapes besides the source of income then? im tryna get all his cds, after hearin his westcoast official and deep heat im hella into his music now

Dec 24, 2003
where the fuck is the m.i.c's album?
Per The M.I.C. (Rap Or Die C.E.O.) "Been Busy workin behind the scenes on the site and other ventures that expose the town and its talent. The Album will be out before too long. Be on the Look Out for Endangered Species & Crumbs 2 Kilos with features from Jayo Felony & Turf Talk"

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002

yeah i doubt u can find it. cuz man i bought mines from siccness when it fiiirrrst dropped and that shit came as a burned cd with a paper cover. lol so i guess u just had to have got it then or not got it. less you in dago im sure u can find it from somebody. but iM in the NW so i gotsta order my shit. but fuck it I SUPPORT DAGO ALLL DAY!!!

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
yeah i doubt u can find it. cuz man i bought mines from siccness when it fiiirrrst dropped and that shit came as a burned cd with a paper cover. lol so i guess u just had to have got it then or not got it. less you in dago im sure u can find it from somebody. but iM in the NW so i gotsta order my shit. but fuck it I SUPPORT DAGO ALLL DAY!!!
THATS HOW THE CD'S WAS GAVE TO US!!! LOL!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ lol forreal....some cds were really dropped like that in sd..people be thinkin its someone else burning it or repressing the cd (then again how hard would it be to repress a burnt cd and a cover on a printer?) but its really just rappers puttin they shit out on that sorta level.