Caylee Anthony is Dead!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
what if mom was high on crack when she drowned? what if she was passed out? what if caylee had been dead for hours before she was found. thats where a coverup comes into play. thats negligent homicide and thats what im saying is a real possibility of what happened. thats not far flung and its more than remotely posssible not to mention just as likely as the chloroform duct tape theory.

it looks like a duck but it doesnt walk like one or sound like one so its not about believing what you believe because we both believe casey had something to do with it...... we agree to disagree about proof of exactly what happened. agreed lol
Negligent homicide would have been good, too. The fact is, she WALKED! That's what pisses me off. I understand the jury did what they HAD to do...but it's totally fucked.

But yes...agreed.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i wouldnt mind watching a vid of her where she gets fucked almost to death and every hole she has gets destroyed forever...1 time vid where she gets put in a wheel chair and left all comatose by the end

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
iono why people keep.saying the dad had sunthin to do with it. I can't see it.
I think he either knows she did it or was in on it. He certaintly was ok with the defense painting him as a molester and his son as the potential father of caylee. If I were her fatjer and heard those allegations for the first time id be livid.