Cassidy vs Papoose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2006
Cassidy got them punchlines and is a good battle rapper, but papoose got a huge arsenal of vocab lyrics.. Cassidy killed papoose on this diss track where Papoose came kinda weak.. they both got CRAZY heat tho.. in yall opinion who is a better rapper and why.. (on no mainstream shit, only mixtape and freestyle shit cuz cassidy b comin hella comercial on his mainstream shit).. im a hustla was tite for commercial, but i think papoose came kinda weak on the touch it remix.. who is better on the mixtape scene?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Cassidy clearly outshine Papoose on that Psycho track with Busta Rhymes..

I mean CLEARLY...

Papoose is too inconsistant from what I can tell so far..
its like....some shit is REAL DOPE..
some shit...he just reachin for words..to rhyme..

Jun 18, 2006
^^^^

yea papoose did come hard as fuc* on that alphabetical slaughter but came weak on that im a hustla diss track towards cassidy, and cassidys response was straight murder.. then, i heard this psycho psycho wit busta feat. cassidy n papoose and both cassidy and busta killed papoose.. i like when papoose b switchin his style up on this trac* called eastside ni**as, papoose was rappin fast and finished it off wit "a new york ni**a rappin like im bone thugz n harmony..