cartoon animator needed by the outlawz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
noble has asked me to ask around and see if there is anyone who could do anim cartoons. alot of talent on here, and i dont know if any of you have any skills at making cartoon videos. they might be doin a video in that style and are looking for anyone that knows how to do them. if you are interested let me know. and if you know someone that does this give me their email if possible thanks

May 17, 2005
dont do videos but cartoons, not as good as young cutthroat he a master at this shit ... holla, always got noble.

ps: i also have some new chizzy heat, im coming over to that forum later tomorrow

Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
the forums are http://www.outlawzmedia.net/forums

they are currently doing a mixtape. anyone can be on it for 500$ they record their verses send you their recorded stuff, and you have to fill in the spot, send them back the accapella and the mp3 back. you can use it on your mixtape as well.

they charge alot more for a mixtape. this is a great deal. noble and edi will be on the track i believe.