Car-Jacking/ Shooting in Vallejo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2005
Vallejo police are investing three separate shootings that took place within four hours Saturday night, including a car-jacking in which a 17-year-old driver was shot in the neck, police said.

A police detective found the teen staggering around the 2000 block of Springs Road about 11:30 p.m. with a gun shot wound to his neck, said Lt. Kevin Kelley. Before passing out, the boy said two men took his car by force, Kelley said. His 1999 Buick Regal was later found stripped in Oakland.

Police have no suspects and it was not immediately clear why the 17-year-old was shot. The teen, a 2007 graduate of Jesse Bethel High School, was taken to UC Medical Center in Davis with critical injuries. He had been elevated to "fair condition" by Monday night, a nursing supervisor said.
thats really some fucked up shit. dude just graduated from bethel and just put his load to some clean ass 22's. people tryna kill people just for their car is hella sick. hes only 17 too, but last i heard we was still in critical condition. shit like this needs to stop throughout the bay. its been a hot ass summer so far.

link:
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/fastsearchresults/ci_6340229

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
BAYTION WIDE said:
thats really some fucked up shit. dude just graduated from bethel and just put his load to some clean ass 22's. people tryna kill people just for their car is hella sick. hes only 17 too, but last i heard we was still in critical condition. shit like this needs to stop throughout the bay. its been a hot ass summer so far.

link:
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/fastsearchresults/ci_6340229

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
damn, he a youngster....

aint tryna be fucked up an i dont know dude but this goes toward EVERYONE an....if ya aint a gangster or heavy in the streets, this is why you shouldnt present yaself to be a G.....

back on subject, i hope he heals an comes out ok...to much bullshit that goes on for no reason

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
JReezelle said:
^^^ i think mufuckas who jack anything are weak ass, no game havin suckas who can't grind for themselves and hate to see cats havin shit.
95% of the time, thats the truest shit ever

real talk

peelin someones car for no fuckin reason is foul, unless they got full coverage, but how would ya know?