car accidents???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2006
so i jus hit a car (barely) it made a tiny tiny scratch almost unoticeable unless you really stare at it,i got insurance but no L's and dude was like he aint fuckin with police so hes not makin a police report its a rental car (the other guys car) too,so my question is what do yall thinks gonna happen?

May 2, 2002
you should be ok, dopeboy.. since there was no report filed, you wont be held accountable for shit. if his insurance company calls you, deny everything. if YOU insurance company calls you, DENY everything. no police report, no proof. and thats the way it is.

Aug 3, 2006
you should be ok, dopeboy.. since there was no report filed, you wont be held accountable for shit. if his insurance company calls you, deny everything. if YOU insurance company calls you, DENY everything. no police report, no proof. and thats the way it is.
wamp wamp what it do what it do....thats good to hear! yea dude got my info or whatever but he ainmt trippin like that an dhe said hes takin the rental car back friday and he'll see what they say

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Go buy him a bottle of that paint to cover up scratches. Thats what it was made for, so you don't have to take a car to a body shop and pay 100s of dollars to fix a minor scratch.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
If its a rental he can just let the rental insurance take care of it unless he declined it when he rented the car. If it is as small as your saying he can just say he hit a garbage can or some shit like that and they might not even notice it if he doesn't bring it to their attention.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit, dont trip man. ifits just a scratch that aint bad at all. an you can get insurance for like 30 bucks a months wit no Ls, so this judge lady told someone at court a couple months back.

regardless work your mouth piece any time this happens. both sides. if you hit someone BARELY, try an talk your way out of it cuz gettin the cops an insurance will have one of you spending money and BOTH of yall spending unnecesery time

May 16, 2002
I just back my Chevy Suburban into a 94 Camero's driver side door last friday.

$1, 800.62!!!!

Don't feel bad.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
legally you gotta file an accident report within 48 hours or some shit

i think the laws like that. If he dont file by then then no crime was commited