Capital Punishment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
^^^ how do u know cena will lose @ Summer Slam?
Its been planned since edge retired bc at first they was suppose to give alberto the strap three different times this year. but both parties agreed to change the endings on the nights these was suppose to take place bc they wanna surprise the fans unexpectly. the good thing about alberto is hes not too stuck up to put others over. they made him put big show out at capital to build him up.

oh yeah @t-rip

christian may end up with another title reign bc they advertising him as ortons opponent for mib ppv. so imo they gonna have to have christian walkout that ppv champ or they will basically bury him. i can understand r-truth not getting the belt yet bc him and morrison gonna have a strong program soon probaly starting at summerslam if jomo neck ready. i still see mark henry getting in that world tittle picture soon or he could be the one to help christian beat orton bc yall know that this program was suppose to be christian vs edge but orton replaced him.

Jan 2, 2004
I'm thinking Del Rio will win Money In The Bank and cash it in that night on either winner, and they'll set up the summer slam match from there.. Its in Chicago, so if he cashed it in on Punk he'd get tons of heat.

May 6, 2009
Its been planned since edge retired bc at first they was suppose to give alberto the strap three different times this year. but both parties agreed to change the endings on the nights these was suppose to take place bc they wanna surprise the fans unexpectly. the good thing about alberto is hes not too stuck up to put others over. they made him put big show out at capital to build him up.
You do realize they change plans all the time right? Nothing is etched in stone.

Feb 8, 2003
thing is i dont care what you think loser. thats why your name is ZERO bc your nothing your a loser. your nothing and have nothing so quit clinging 0n my dick before i fuck your ol lady again.

Feb 8, 2003
thing is i dont care what you think loser. thats why your name is ZERO bc your nothing your a loser. your nothing and have nothing so quit clinging 0n my dick before i fuck your ol lady again