CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT, FUCCIN FRISCO GIANTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I DON'T KNOW BOUT YA'LL BUT I'M FUCCIN PISSED BOUT THA GIANTZ LOSSIN THA WORLD SERIOUZ, CAN'T BELIEVE THIZ SHIT, WENT ALL THIZ WAY FOR WHAT, FUC IT THERE 'Z ALWAYZ A NEXT YEAR!

Sep 28, 2002
i was laughing there kids was heart broke more than the players

they could have won saturday if they did not pull they picther he was repping them they pulled him theyw as stupid but its all about the oakland as any way lol so its all good we going next year

May 8, 2002
CHRISDOGG14 said:
i would have liked to see bonds win one before he retires, so he can go down possibly as the best ever.
bonds will go down as one of the best ever, but NEVER as the best ever. his strongest point is hitting (steroids?). yet he aint shit compared to Williams and/or Ruth.

he is easily a top-10 all time player maybe even top-5

DODGER BLUE in 2003

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
@ GIANTS PEEPZ- NEVER CAN ADMITT THAT YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED JUST LIKED BONDS... FUCK ALL YOU CRY BABIES WATCH THE ANGELS\SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CELEBRATE FOR YALL ON TUESDAY.. WATCH SPORTSCENTER, OR YOUR LOCAL NEWS SPORTS FOR THE CELEBRATION.... BIG UPS FOR THE ANGEL LIL GIRL FOR SMACKIN REGGIE SANDERS WITH THE THUNDERSTICKS lol..

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
FUCK THE GIANTS I LIKED THAT THEY LOST....DODGERS N THIS MUTHAFUCK AND FUCK U HATERS THAT WANT TO TALK ALL THAT SHIT....JEFF KENT MIGHT BE A DODGER NEXT YEAR SO BIATCH BEWARE THE DODGER BLUE

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Bonds isnt on steroids. He aint ripped enough. If you think he is then you dont know what the FUCC you talkin about, you go research and know people that have taken TRUE steroids and then tell me hes on them roids. Muthafucka wouldnt be in the MLB right now, hed have fallen off long ago, ya'll dont know shit bout roids if you think BONDS is on em. His arms are average size but the fool aint even that ripped. You want roids, you look at Mcgwire, Hulk Hogan, shit like that. Bonds is on athletic supplements and probably lots of creatine (BUT SO AM I SO ...), he aint on no roids.

Yall are some str8 fools. Shows what So Cal is all about.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
all the dissing it gettin old, its baseball no need to wanna kill sum cats hahaha it sucks we lost but fuck it all these threads do is bring back the horrorible moment in the 7th innin when i knew it was over

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Psilo707 said:
why the fuck are you here then? San Diego and LA are as different as fuck & I hope you don't think LA is in any way similar to SD. Get over it. Who are you to be talking about ~Steroid logic~ when you are pulling this " the Angels are inbred" shit out of your ass?

May 8, 2002
Psilo707 said:
Bonds isnt on steroids. He aint ripped enough. If you think he is then you dont know what the FUCC you talkin about, you go research and know people that have taken TRUE steroids and then tell me hes on them roids. Muthafucka wouldnt be in the MLB right now, hed have fallen off long ago, ya'll dont know shit bout roids if you think BONDS is on em. His arms are average size but the fool aint even that ripped. You want roids, you look at Mcgwire, Hulk Hogan, shit like that. Bonds is on athletic supplements and probably lots of creatine (BUT SO AM I SO ...), he aint on no roids.

all i know is players averages dont go from .295 career to .330 then to .370 at age 38 naturally. and career homers of 38 doesnt go up to 73, and 47 at ages 37 and 38. also as you get older your eye sight doesnt get better it get worse so how can his strikeouts go down while his walks go up (not including intentional walks od course). and as for you saying he isnt ripped how can you tell with the uniform on along with under shirts? and his arms ave average size. those things are always seconds away from exploding out the shirt.

as for mcgwire every1 knows he was using androstenine late in his career. but that guy always had power and was the size of a bear when he first came up with the A's in 87 as a rookie (49 homers rookie season).