Cannibus v. Eminem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
seasadesigns.com
Who do you think would have a better album if they both used the same exact beats but they each got to bust there own flows.
I think that eminems style is way better but I don't know who would come on top lyrically. Let me know what you think!

seasadesigns.com

May 7, 2002
Eminems coo...I just think his voice is annoying as fuck, and thats why i wouldnt really play his shit in my ride....but he's cool to listen to if u got some headphones maybe. Canibus...he coo,but his delievery is kinda boring...so i dunno. I havent heard a lot of his shit so i cant speak on him really.

N

Nostril King

same beats and everything canibus would have the better album. eminem would make abunch of dumb songs about his fucking family again and all the whites would buy it tho - so it would go down as the better album.,

May 3, 2002
Eminem comes up with un-heard, incredible rhymes. Canibus, too, but Eminem does it more constant.
Their style are also different. Canibus is more a battle rapper and Eminem is a fictionous rapper.

ALEX

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2002
Canibus is CRAZY, that fool gets real TECHNICAL when hes flowin...eminem is just like fuck you ill kill you and your momma too BUT he is 1 FUNNY ASS GUY!

Aug 7, 2002
seasadesigns.com
well will probably get to here some sort of battle because I here that these cats got beef. We'll see what happens, this could get ugly. Also we could be on the brink of some of the best diss rhymes ever heard.

On a side note did anybody hear about DMX making a diss song about Ja Rule for stealing his style. Let me know what you heard if you care! Peace

seasadesigns.com

May 21, 2002
Did you hear Canibus last album?

going on that it seems they would make the same album.

Bis fell off in a major way with that true hollywood stories bullshit, he ripped Em's flow and tried to do his voice.
Im sure it was supposed to be a piss take, but it sounded weak as fuck.

Take Bis back to his second album, he was spittin fire on that shit

I dont listen to Eminem either, he gets on my fuckin nerves, im sick of hearing about his fuckin mother and his fuckin daughter and how bad he's had it, too many gay fuckin beats these days too, D12 suck dick.

Cage was good for a minute with his first few 12s now he sucks dick as well.

Basically fuck em all.

Jun 10, 2002
Canibus Is just trying to start beef to sell records.First LL ripped him a new asshole.and then He tried to Blame Wyclef and dissed him for bad sales.and then his second cd flopped.and now hes trying to dis Eminem.But I think Eminem will rip Canibus and smoke him like a joint.Lyrically.I mean Canibus aint bad.but He needs to try and get his shit back on track and get better producers

May 13, 2002
imo, the only reason canibus hasnt gone big is because of production, and you said the same beats as eminem, and dre usually does eminems beats, so put canibus on a dre beat..and the outcome would be canibus shitting over eminem.