Cannibalistic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
This is a new track ive done. This song is not yet available on my soundclick just yet but thats cuz i have a pretty sad connection. Im an artist from Colorado who is just trying to get heard. I do everything except materialistic music but i really like horrorcore rap. Check out my site at www.DaDramaRecords.com or some of my older tracks at www.soundclick.com/youngswift719

Cannibalistic

Verse I

"I got a house up in the woods that nobody knows about/ you cant hear my victims shout cuz i cut their mouths out/ and now their hangin in my basement, arms wrapped up in chains/ aling with scattered remains/ of guts, bladders, and brains/ and then i cut off their legs/ using a double edge blade/ i eat'em raw, boiled, cooked, barbecued, or sauteed/ It doesnt matter that i got your fingers sittin on a platter/ rippin up your middle gut, steady sippin on your bladder/ I take a peice of your grill/ and throw it up on my grill/ Watch it sizzle and pop and add that shit to my meal/ I like to follow your car/ when you get home from working/ kill your ass with a bar/ and turn you your flesh into jerkey/ Flip through your phone, invite up over your crew/ I let them eat all my food/ and then I tell them its you/ People call me a disgrace, say my actions are ruthless/ I just laugh in their face and use their bones as a toothpick/"

Verse II

"I used to kick it with Dahmer, he taught me everyting i know/ like how to keep my victims fresh by pouring salt right donw their throat/ and how to pack the remains/ inside of plastic bags/ if you seal em and you freeze em they will alst for days/ I was getting medication til i killed my therapist/ put him in a Ceaser Salad along with carrots and asparagus/ apparently my mind is dead, my thoughts are surely primitive/ I feast on human flesh because it calms just like a sedative/ and now you wanna call me strange?/ because i eat a lotta brains/ a character like Dracula/ Suckin blood straight veins/ you're messin with a cannibal/ a viscious pscyho animal/ I'll damage you and crush your skull with a powerful mandible/ cuz im crazy people fear/ nibblin on your daughters ear/ I got your kids inside a tub/ boiling hot until they smear/ you never wanna mess with someone/ who could rip the flesh off someone/ caving in your chest, a vest. you better go invest in one"

Thats just my evil shit. I got a lot of real shit too. I'd appreciate any input you give. Oh, and im actually gonna be posting here too. Im not one of those 'listen and rate my song' kinda guy and post a total of 5 posts in my own thread. Im down to do any collabs so ontact me @ [email protected] or check out www.myspace.com/swift719 or at www.DaDramaRecords.com

Im also performing in Denver on February 25th. See the flier below.

Sep 27, 2005
who i am is dope-the chorus is dope
your beats are dope yada

shit you got some talent man
its the 719- tight your verse was dope

you make your beats
cause they be hella tight

i wouldnt mind bumpin your shit

Apr 8, 2005
good shit homie, your music is much better in audio, who am i is sick, lovin the beat, that hook sounds like sumthin out of a sonic youth song, lol, good shit

Apr 8, 2005
YoungSwift said:
that chorus is actually a old school nursery rhyme that i used to hear kids say. Then i got my cousin to do it.
well yur cousin got a voice like the singer from sonic youth (thats a good thing, i like sonic youth alot)

Jan 17, 2006