Can You Name This Song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2008
so when everredy first came out i got the bootleg....(ok ok...i was broke...get over it)...but ive bought the cd atleast three times since....and i cant find this song that i had on the bootleg version......it was this skit type song where tech went to the movies and met this bitch that wasnt 18 yet but her birthday was in a couple days.....and he took her back to his crib and drug her and shit...untill she turned 18 so he could smash it...anyway...what was the name of that fucking song?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sep 11, 2002
sleeping beauty?
im pretty sure thats sleeping beauty i could be wrong though

edit: lol at like 3 of us posting at the same time
Yeah, it was sleeping beauty.

I love that fucking song.
Sleeping beauty is incredible...

edgar allen poe type poetry but rap... it blew my mind
i think it might be sleeping beauty

Jun 24, 2005
^^^Thanks for the link.

I've always heard of this song, but never actually heard it, but wanted to. That shit is fuckin' crazy as hell.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
so when everredy first came out i got the bootleg....(ok ok...i was broke...get over it)...but ive bought the cd atleast three times since....and i cant find this song that i had on the bootleg version......it was this skit type song where tech went to the movies and met this bitch that wasnt 18 yet but her birthday was in a couple days.....and he took her back to his crib and drug her and shit...untill she turned 18 so he could smash it...anyway...what was the name of that fucking song?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
HEY BUDDY...

sleeping beauty?
im pretty sure thats sleeping beauty i could be wrong though

edit: lol at like 3 of us posting at the same time
Yeah, it was sleeping beauty.

I love that fucking song.
Sleeping beauty is incredible...

edgar allen poe type poetry but rap... it blew my mind
i think it might be sleeping beauty
Demons... It was Demons.
yeah man demons no doubt
^^Yeah...duh, you fagz.
lol don't confuse the guy
so where can i get the song i had it for along time then comp crashed now i cant find it anyone know where someone can get sleeping beauty
That's a shady story.... And dude types like michampin..

Michampin = Retarded
You can nab Demons on Limewire.
^^^Thanks for the link.

I've always heard of this song, but never actually heard it, but wanted to. That shit is fuckin' crazy as hell.
WHAT THEY SAID.