can you believe sumone wanted me banned!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
@WOOD

WOODIE said:
@M-PHIVE
YEAH YOU APOLOGIZED BUT I NEVER ACCEPTED IT. WHAT YOU SAID WAS WAY OUT OF LINE JUST 'CAUSE I WOULDN'T RAP ON YOUR SHIT. SUCKA. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, I AIN'T FORGOT AND I'M SURE WE'LL CROSSPATHS SOMEDAY.
OK...WHERE TO START ON THIS ...AT THE TIME I PHIRST ASKED YOU ABOUT COLLABS, I WAS TRYNA SET UP SOMETHING WHERE WE COULD GET SUMMA YALL PHEATURED ON OUR SHIT, AND VICE VERSA,I WAS DOIN THIS WITH MANY LABELS AT THE TIME, MANY WERE VERY WILLING, BUT YOU GIVE ME THIS BULLSHIT PRICE AND START ASKIN ABOUT MY STREET CREDENTIALS...IPH YOU WANTED TO KNOW IPH I WAS A SURENO YOU SHOULDA JUST CAME OUT AND ASKED ME...AND IPH I WAS, I MOST LIKELY WOULDNT HAVE APPROACHED YOU ABOUT BUSINESS RIGHT???

BUT WHOEVER I RUN WITH OUT HERE IN DAGO PROBABLY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO YOU ANYWAYS SO I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHY IT MATTERED...PLUS I SEEN YOU TALKING TO OTHER CATS ABOUT COLLABIN AND YOU GAVE NONE OPH THEM THAT "CREDENTIAL" CRAP YOU GAVE ME...I TOOK IT WAY TOO PHAR WITH THE THREAD WHERE I SAID THOSE THINGS ABOUT YOU, BUT THAT WAS LIKE SIX MONTHS AGO...IPH IT STILL BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH, THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT KINDA MAN YOU ARE...ITS PHUNNY HOW YOU WENT TO YOUR HOMIE LOU E LOU AND TOLD HIM ALL ABOUT IT TOO, I PHEEL SORRY PHOR A MAN WHO LETS SUM TEENY TINY WORDS HAVE THAT MUCH IMPACT ON HIS LIPHE...

IPH YOU WOULD HAVE JUST CAME OUT AND SAID YOU DIDNT WANNA WORK WITH US IN THE PHIRST PLACE, IT WOULDNT HAVE GONE WHERE IT WENT...SINCE COMING ON THE SICCNESS, I HAVE NOTICED THAT NORTENOS HAVE THIS WHOLE DIPHERENT MIND SET ABOUT BANGING ETC, THAN ANYONE IVE EVER SEEN, ITS KINDA INTERESTING...

IPH YOU STILL HAVE HURT PHEELINGS ABOUT WHAT I SAID, THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YA, ITS OBVIOUS MOMMY NEVER TAUGHT YOU HOW TO GET OVER THINGS. BUT IPH YOU WANNA BE A MAN AND PHINALLY LET IT GO, I'LL JUST SAY...I THOUGHT IT WAS DEAD A LONG TIME AGO...

...ABA

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Well Woodie...Now you over here, not your forume. So FUCC YOU!!!!!!

Bitch ass, cryn ass chaceing down a muthafuca

Apr 25, 2002
woodie of course you don't know me thats why your trippen now...

and woodie i prolly help you more than anybody else with their bullshit.

you should be thanking me.

look ahead i bet it be about music now.

Apr 25, 2002
to everybody else your laughen just like me huh?

much luv it's always coo too stop by and chop like we do.you guys are like a second family i'm sure you guys feel the same.

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
@M-PHIVE
JUST LIKE YOU SAID, LITTLE WORDS TYPED ON A SCREEN BUT IN PERSON YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID THAT SHIT TO ME. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO TYPIN' HOW YOU FEEL ON THE INTERNET YOU A BIG BAD ASS. I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU SUCKA. NOW I KNOW YOU GOT YOUR INTERNET KILLAZ SO THEY GONNA REPLY AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOUR PUNK ASS. SO BE IT. AS FOR YOUR LOU-E-LOU COMMENT. IF YOU SAID "LOU-E-LOU IS A PUNK BITCH" 'CAUSE HE WASN'T SURE IF HE WOULD RAP ON YOUR SHIT. THEN I'MMA TAKE THAT PERSONAL JUST LIKE HE DID WHEN IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. PLUS YOU ASSUME TOO MUCH. I KNEW YOU WEREN'T A SURENO BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT LEVEL YOU WERE ON. I FIGURED YOU WERE ONE OF THEM FREESTYLIN', BATTLERAPPIN', HIP-HOP MOTHAFUCKAZ TALKIN' BIG SHIT IN YOUR LYRICS BUT NEVER PUT A HOT ONE IN ANOTHER MANS BODY, OR NEVER HAD A HOMEBOY SLOWLY DIE IN FRONT OF YOU AS YOU HELD HIS HAND TELLIN' HIM TO HOLD ON YOU GONNA MAKE IT AND THE LIST GOES ON AND UNTIL I KNEW FOR SURE I HAD NO DEFINITE ANSWER FOR YOU. AND NOW YOU WANNA START TALKIN' ABOUT HOW MY MOTHER RAISED ME???? THATS TWICE YOU CROSSED BOUNDARIES. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYIN'. MAY GOD PERMIT US TO CROSSPATHS ONE DAY.

@TOOPER
I SHOULD BE THANKING YOU???? WHAT THE FUCK???? WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR ME THAT I HAVEN'T DONE FOR MYSELF IN THIS LIFE. GIVIN' YOURSELF WAY TOO MUCH CREDIT. YOU DIDN'T SPEAK ANY WORDS OF WISDOM, YOU JUST ASKED A RETARDED ASS CHILDISH QUESTION "WHY ARE NORTENOS BETTER THAN SURENOS?" FOR YOUR FIRST POST ON MY FORUM. COME ON NOW?

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
SEEN YOU TALKING TO OTHER CATS ABOUT COLLABIN AND YOU GAVE NONE OPH THEM THAT "CREDENTIAL" CRAP YOU GAVE ME...
in woodie's defense, everytime ive seen someone ask for a collab, i noticed he always wants to know what that person is about. he always says something to the affect of "we'd have to chop it up and i'd have to get to know a little about you".

i actually like his policy, maybe if more people did the same there wouldnt be so many bullshit guest apperances on albums.

Apr 25, 2002
woodie i'm saying.maybe you won't get all these stupid posts about norteno this sureno that.and now it might just be about the music thats all.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I actually agree with that policy too,if that's Woodie's thing...........I like how he wants to get to know what people are about before he gets down and does somethin with em. Too many suckers are about gettin a little check and when we hear the product it sounds awful.

May 21, 2002
Fuckin crazy, still im left with the question..

WHY ARE NORTENOS BETTER THAN SURENOS?

I dont think its such a childish question, i genually dont understand why grown men still roll in gangs and what motivates them to do so.

As if there isnt enough bullshit to deal with in adult life.

And its not about hiding behind a computer screen, its about speaking your mind freely in a public forum without being bullyed or threatened.

Its about music to me, Woodie is a decent rapper, come tight on tape and i'll give him his dues, fuck knows what he gets up to behind closed doors and i couldnt give a fuck..

Keith

ackright
Apr 22, 2002
We wouldn't have to ban Tooper to keep him out of WOODIES' forum. So I wouldn't worry about anything mane. The worst that could happen is he wouldn't have access to the East Co Co forum.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Mak Deniro said:

I dont think its such a childish question, i genually dont understand why grown men still roll in gangs and what motivates them to do so.

As if there isnt enough bullshit to deal with in adult life.
If ya dont understand, thatz coo - itz on a different level of thinkin than your used to. There aint nothin wrong with that. But dont speak on it

Apr 25, 2002
die mutherfucker die!!!

i'm glad sum people are feelin me.it's war with countries war with gangs war with drugs.you got world politics and street politics.

my dad told me sumthing that i did'nt understand at first when we talked about war with iraq.

my dads a mason.

he taught me their values last night which i never really thought about.he said masons each have their own religions but they don't push religion onto anyone else.whut they do is believe in whutever god they believe in as individuals.but sum people try to push their religion on others and actually go to war for it.

masons don't believe in that they want ultamately PEACE.so whutever your fighting for wether it be religion or politics it's not very smart to do.you should work at bettering your situation with peacefull intent.don't war to get peace instead respect your opposition-try to work it out.

i started looking at the big picture and it makes sense maybe this world would be alot different.if you just respected others and tryed to work it out.

there will be things i prolly never understand but i want to try ya dig?

Apr 25, 2002
what i don't understand is how you START BANGIN????

if you ain't from a set(NOT A GANG...A SET) ie LNS...22B...SFM...where your gang is based on your street/neighborhood not just ONE BIG GANG in your city like the antioch cats do it(no offense to the real ones...but everyone knows there's a lotta fake nortes in antioch)
or you ain't born into it...

you should never start...

with the set life, if your in the neighborhood...you're automatically assumed to be a banger, so it's free fire on ya ass...so you either bang and get back up from the hood...or you don't and your a target of ya own hood and the rivals

and being born into it...ya parents/uncles/older brothes...that's another story...cus that ain't ya fault...

but i don't understand how you live out in a suburb and decide...well my homies are nortes and hate surenos...so i will too lmao OR VICA VERSA

the only places where i think it's righteous of the norte/sureno thing is Salinas, East Palo Alto, Oakland, San Bruno, Redwood City, Vallejo, San Francisco, and South San Francisco...and there are instances in all those cities where cats shouldn't bang...
but those cities all have BOTH THE GANGS...i asked a norteno from antioch if he knew any surenos...(actually asked three of them) they all said NO!!!