can you believe sumone wanted me banned!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

questions like those arent taken lightly by netbangers like youngstamatt...some folks take their so called banging way too seriously...this is the net...fuck what they talk tooper...talk what you want.

May 7, 2002
Re: Re: Toop goes,I go...

M-PHIVE said:
BUT WHENEVER ANYONE ASKS QUESTIONS ABOUT IT THEY GET ALL BENT OUT OPH SHAPE, SERIOUSLY, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED, BUT SUMMA YALL NORTES GET WAY TO UPSET AT THINGS THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BOTHER YOU, IPH SOMEONE ASKS SOMETHING YOU DONT WANNA ANSWER, THEN PHUCK, DONT ANSWER IT, BUT IPH YOU PHLAUNT SOMETHING IN SOMEONES PHACE, DONT BE SURPRISED WHEN THEY WANNA LOOK INTO IT MORE...

...ABA

I Will Second that.........Folks come out swinging when they get a different opinion thrown at them.

May 7, 2002
Re: LOU-E-LOU

WOODIE said:
....BUT NOW I REALIZE I GOT TO VIEW SHIT WITH A OPEN MIND ON THIS NET....IM GETTING THE HANG OF IT....STAY UP YA'LL
Im glad you understand open minds and other peoples opinions without getting offended. People feed off of eachother...

Down.

May 8, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
and being born into it...ya parents/uncles/older brothes...that's another story...cus that ain't ya fault...
well actually it is if you follow in their footsteps i mean unless they put a gun to your head and make you become a banger. every1 has their own mind and can make their own decisions wheather to do the same or follow a new path!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
who would get more respect the person following their uncles,fathers,brothers and sisters and becoming a banger or the same person who actually broke the cycle and got himself a college eductation and a good paying job?

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Tooper said:
who would get more respect the person following their uncles,fathers,brothers and sisters and becoming a banger or the same person who actually broke the cycle and got himself a college eductation and a good paying job?

I dark of thiz question, I finish the question...

who would get more respect

Respect from whom? Respect from your family and all those you've known and grew with - those that you know are tryin to luv you and teach you, or UNCLE SAM????

May 8, 2002
poet said:
Respect from whom? Respect from your family and all those you've known and grew with - those that you know are tryin to luv you and teach you, or UNCLE SAM????
teach you to what use drugs, kill, steal, bang that aint luv homie.

not respect from uncle sam but from society in general

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
poet said:

COME ON NOW...THATS LOOKIN AT IT LIKE A DUMMY...ITS ABOUT BEIN ABLE TO LOOK AT YOURSELPH AND RESPECT YOURSELPH PHOR BEATIN YOUR DEMONS AND RISIN ABOVE THE STRUGGLES, NOT ABOUT RESPECT PHROM UNCLE SAM OR SOCIETY...ITS RESPECT PHOR YOURSELPH...

...ABA