CAN WE GET TWISTA AND TECHN9NE TOGETHER FOR A COUPLE TRACKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO'D LIKE TO SEE TWISTA AND TECHN9NE DO SOME TRACKS TOGETHER?

• I'M DOWN WITH THAT SHYT

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • HELL TO THA NAW

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I say no, cause people would make it like a speed rapping competition...Tech's quick flows is what got me interested in him in the first place, but now it's all about content. Frankly Twista isn't even on his level as far as content goes. I just don't think it would be as tight as everyone would think. I like Twista and all, but this colabo doesn't sound as appealing as it once did.

Nick

Aug 23, 2002
I agree. People would take this collabo as a battle instead. ANd of course them Twista dick ridaz will say that Twista's better. But like T9HQ said, Twista aint on his level as far as content. All Twista has is speed, nothing more. Although I've been wanting to hear this, I dont think everyone's ready for it.

Aug 21, 2002
Look at the bright side.

Tech is coming up and needs a big boost from behind to get niggas to listen.
Twista has fallen into the shadows and sort of fell off in the game.

They can get Do or Die back together and do a sort of Po' Pimpin' style of song that will take the World by storm. They will be like damned! That is crazy.. But tight... So I am for it..

So some will take it as a battle indeed, and some will take it as being tight...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

i personaly think this....post is a BIG ass arguement waiting to happen look at this one..........

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21719

same shit!!......just a big ass arguement...

out!!!

Aug 18, 2002
man, I love Tech and I love Twista but I don't think a collabo is gonna fly to well. just because they might both be fast but they got way different styles. Tech is too hardcore for Twista's shit. maybe its just me, but I'm down with Tech N9ne and Busta Rhymes?.? Dre produced??

Oct 10, 2002
I THINK TWISTA CAN FLOW ON ANY LEVEL. HE CHOOSES TO USE THE STYLE YOU HEAR BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT'S ALL HE GOT. SOME OF YOU ARE SLEEPIN ON TWIST'S SKILLS. HE GOT MAD LYRICS I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BE HEARING. TECH COMES HARD WITH A RUGGED VOICE BUT TWIST COMES TRUE AS WELL MELLOWED OUT. THEY BOTH SNAP IN THEIR OWN WAYS. PUT THEM TOGETHER I GUARAUNTEE THE INDUSTRY WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE EM. PEOPLE CAN LOOK AT AS A BATTLE IF THEY WANT THAT IS JUST GOING TO BRING MORE ATTENTION TO THEM.

Aug 21, 2002
74-GDN said:
I THINK TWISTA CAN FLOW ON ANY LEVEL. HE CHOOSES TO USE THE STYLE YOU HEAR BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT'S ALL HE GOT. SOME OF YOU ARE SLEEPIN ON TWIST'S SKILLS. HE GOT MAD LYRICS I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BE HEARING. TECH COMES HARD WITH A RUGGED VOICE BUT TWIST COMES TRUE AS WELL MELLOWED OUT. THEY BOTH SNAP IN THEIR OWN WAYS. PUT THEM TOGETHER I GUARAUNTEE THE INDUSTRY WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE EM. PEOPLE CAN LOOK AT AS A BATTLE IF THEY WANT THAT IS JUST GOING TO BRING MORE ATTENTION TO THEM.
You are absolutely right on that point. Twista has some lyrics outta that ass, and so does Tech n9ne. But that is a way to change this entire industry. Either come with real lyrics, or dont come at all...