can someone help me get the name of this track??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2003
so there was a track by wood on the co co county compilation cd that came out like 4 or 5 years back i only remeber the way the song starts it goes "at the tender age of 10 my pops handed me a shotgun 14 guage and said its time to take a walk son we travel to a field lined up some bottles on a hill and he taught me how to use my weapon incase i had to kill"
thanks for the help guys

Jul 17, 2003
so ive searched limewire itunes and frostwire and cant find this song anywhere...if anyones got it can the post it up for download plz. i used to have this cd but i dont know where the fuck i put it

Sep 21, 2006
SHIT I HAD THAT SONG TOO BUT I GOTTA LOOK FOR IT SUMWHERE..HEY DOES ANY ONE GOT THAT ONE SONG WITH WOODIE,AND I THINK ITS S-1.. THE CHORUS GOES "C-A-L- TO THE I RIDE TILL WE DIE" AND I FORGOT THA REST OF IT..I GOT THAT SONG SOMWHERE I THINK MIGHTVE LOST IT THO

Nov 2, 2002
SHIT I HAD THAT SONG TOO BUT I GOTTA LOOK FOR IT SUMWHERE..HEY DOES ANY ONE GOT THAT ONE SONG WITH WOODIE,AND I THINK ITS S-1.. THE CHORUS GOES "C-A-L- TO THE I RIDE TILL WE DIE" AND I FORGOT THA REST OF IT..I GOT THAT SONG SOMWHERE I THINK MIGHTVE LOST IT THO
thats the woodie and ammunition song. It can be found on the ammunition stompilation album, and funk on sight 1