Can somebody please hook me up with those DVD tracks in mp3 format

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
i have no way to convert these to mp3's due to my computer not having a DVD rom...so basically the only way i'll get these is if someone is kind enough to send them to me........

i don't want to hear any bullshit about buying the album because i bought three of those motherfuckers, which is probably two more than most of you bought.....and i still plan to buy 2 more when i get the cash, i just want to be able to listen to what are in my opinion the best songs on the album someplace besides my homies PS2.........

Aug 18, 2002
I got a couple of tracks of WinMx the other day, but basically i'm in the same boat as you. Can't find a way to git the shit or git it off, I alot of people said they'd hook me up but I don't thinks thats happenin' so you might just try that ptp shit for now. If you hear anything holler at me.

Aug 21, 2002
I got the shit ripped to my computer, but that is at home and I dont have the net on it yet, and it is too big to fit on my floppy. I compressed them and everything, and that shit isn't working. It works but it is still too big to add to a floppy. I tried to chop them up and that didn't help too much either. If I had a zip drive on there, then yall would have it, but until I get one, I will have to wait.

Aug 18, 2002
its been awhile now for most of us since we got that shit and it seems like a lot of people still ain't got the dvd tracks on this site. Most of the people on this board are real Tech supporters and have already bought the shit just can't git that shit to work. u know. It would much appreciated from me and probably alot of other cats if somebody could post that shit or somethin. My email only allows like 1mb of space so that shit ain't gonna work I 've tried, any1 got any suggestions?

Oct 6, 2002
Dvd

Some body want to hook me up w/ the dvd tracks on aim my sn is kaboom1892...........................................9.......................................