CAN I SEE THE HIP HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
COME ON I WANT TO SEE ALL THAT SUPPORT HIP HOP,AS AN ART AS A STYLE AND AS A TALENT.I RESPECT GANGSTER RAPPER'S AND THERE GENRE,BUT I FEEL HIP HOP JUST HAS SO MUCH MORE TO SAY AND IS SO VERSATILE.HIT ME BACK WITH YOUR THOUGHT'S AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE DEFINITION'S OF HIP HOP TO RADIO RAP TO PURE GANG SHIT.

Jul 24, 2002
I love Hip Hop. I am Hip Hop. As far as the radio goes, I cant stand Hip Pop. Being from the west (the bay) I have love for the gangsta version of hip hop music, its not simple any more. A lot of these G rappers are becoming more and more creative with their lyrics and album concepts.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
So you like Dialated Peoples or Del^ I assume?

I love hip hop the best as far as real good messages in music, but i bump more ruff and canibal type rap, cause i like that more to listen to. It depends on the situation what i feel like playing. I think HipHop could save the industry if it became the mainstream. Im sick of radio calling Nelly, Hip Hop.

May 10, 2002
Blight said:

Im sick of radio calling Nelly, Hip Hop.
No shit, Nelly is the furthest thing from hip hop.

On the other hand, I cant hate on hip-hop heads, they doin they thing, but Im just not smart enough to listen to some of that shit. My boy be bumpin Del, and Talib, and a few other cats I cant remember and half the time its like they are rappin about the periodic table or some outer space type shit. I just aint on that level.

Apr 25, 2002
that's because you aint tryin to hear it...i bet anything if you actually sat there smoked a blunt and tried listenin to some of that shit you'd understand what they are tryin to say...and it's a lot more positive than fuck that nigga give me my 9 and my bottle of hen to make my skrill bling bling whaa....

i can knock yuk and 3x all day, but i can also open my mind about shit and pop in a living legends cd or hiero cd and learn somethin...

Apr 25, 2002
i have tried to listen to it, im just not feeling it. i like the harder shit. you can listen to del all day long and that fool really aint saying shit. "Im a disturbed herb like salt water and parsley"-deltron 3030

Apr 25, 2002
yea del can be on some other shit and you dont knoe what the fuck he's talkin bout sometime...but if you listen to someone like the grouch or zion i or mystik journeymen, souls, all them you would hear alot more than "scionically bionically telekenetikly energy" kinda shit...they jus speakin the truth...i knoe a lot of diff people that listen to ug hiphop, some gangstas, some rockers, little asian dudes, ravers, hella diff people...if you open ya mind about shit you might feel it...but everyone has their own flavor...

Apr 26, 2002
Personally Hip hop just isn't hard enough for me, considering I grew up on Bands like Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Etc. and when I hear most hip hop, it just sounds like a bunch of people tryin' to use the biggest words they can to sound smart. most the ime they just come off weak. But I'm not into Hip Hop, so I can't really say much