Can anyone redo the bass on big bodies?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
is it smoother? like, an easier transaction between hertz?
Hey, part of that quote in your sig is missing. You cut of the other half of the sentence.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MONEY IF YOU ON HERE TALKIN DOWN TO TRAV.
When I first read your sig I was trippin'. But the I went to the thread and saw the rest of what he said. The way YOU have it right now makes Tech look like an ass. But if you read the rest of his post it doesn't seem that way.

Nov 10, 2006
Hey, part of that quote in your sig is missing. You cut of the other half of the sentence.

When I first read your sig I was trippin'. But the I went to the thread and saw the rest of what he said. The way YOU have it right now makes Tech look like an ass. But if you read the rest of his post it doesn't seem that way.
I hope you all enjoyed Strange members participating on this board in the past.
Good luck being invited to what the future holds.

Aug 16, 2003
so true...

i dont know either

:dead:
If I rember correctly Rig Bodies is a RDV track w/ Tech on it....It came out in like..99/ 2000 or some shit like that. Its a cool song but I dont know why we need a new beat for it. Maybe Keys to my Navi or something

Quote:

Your right about that quote man...That sig makes Tech look bad..which is what Sob was trying to do. Tech came on here and flamed him for his FTO ...statements...you might have missed that shit...Hopefully we wont have to go back to that either...that shit got way outta hand..

That is if SOMEONE would take that shit off....

jorge

Sicc OG
Sep 29, 2007
If I rember correctly Rig Bodies is a RDV track w/ Tech on it....It came out in like..99/ 2000 or some shit like that. Its a cool song but I dont know why we need a new beat for it. Maybe Keys to my Navi or something

Quote:

Your right about that quote man...That sig makes Tech look bad..which is what Sob was trying to do. Tech came on here and flamed him for his FTO ...statements...you might have missed that shit...Hopefully we wont have to go back to that either...that shit got way outta hand..

That is if SOMEONE would take that shit off....
it inspired my new sig...