Can Any One Help Me????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
dude i dont even know you and your already being a hater all i says whats sorry damn no need to be trippin and who are you judge me? im not a fag bitch imma mad insane and your a judge so why dont you fuck off and you have no room to talk i asked a simple question and if you didnt have it you counld have said no if not then shut the hall up
Ryota Hama vs. Minoru Suzuki

May 24, 2002
dude i dont even know you and your already being a hater all i says whats sorry damn no need to be trippin and who are you judge me? im not a fag bitch imma mad insane and your a judge so why dont you fuck off and you have no room to talk i asked a simple question and if you didnt have it you counld have said no if not then shut the hall up
Ryota Hama vs. Minoru Suzuki

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
ungodd666 i got a vid request! can you get tthe terry funk vs; sabu ecw match where terry rips the big ass part of sabus bicep out. and sabu yells hella serious "terry im hurt!" "im hurt terry!" *followed by funk picking up a chair or garbage can and hitting sabu in the injured arm not realizing the extensive damage alseady caused*
thanks ahead of time man. i think its the same match that ended early cause they were both too wrapped up in barbed wire to even get up.

"DONT BE A FUSSY ASS NIGGA!"

May 24, 2002
ungodd666 i got a vid request! can you get tthe terry funk vs; sabu ecw match where terry rips the big ass part of sabus bicep out. and sabu yells hella serious "terry im hurt!" "im hurt terry!" *followed by funk picking up a chair or garbage can and hitting sabu in the injured arm not realizing the extensive damage alseady caused*
thanks ahead of time man. i think its the same match that ended early cause they were both too wrapped up in barbed wire to even get up.

May 24, 2002
@ Big Rich

If you like Death Matches you will LOVE this.
This makes Funk vs Sabu look like a nice walk through the park.

Part 3. 1:00 into it..... just watch and wait :eek:

KKK Deathmatch
Kenzan, light tubes & Karibbean Barbed Wire

Kenzan =

Jun Kasai vs Abdullah Kobayashi

May 24, 2002
YES!!!!! OMG OMG YES! Someone put this up on youtube a few days ago and I have been dying to post this match since forever

This is the greatest match of all time!!!

Pro Wrestling NOAH = Tsuyoshi Kikuchi (wearing white)

Zero-1 Japan = Naohiro Hoshikawa (wearing black)

When you have interpromotional matches like this in japan you get a lot of no selling and stiffness.

Kikuchi is 100% grumpy and no sells everything while asking Hoshikawa to hit harder.

about 2 minutes into this is where the no selling begins.

Sadly there was no follow up to this even with how much hate they show

FYI despite how Kikuchi looks I assure you he is not retarded.

Tsuyoshi Kikuchi Vs Naohiro Hoshikawa

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
HOLY FUCK!! ITAS LIKE HE WENT ON STRIKE AS SOON AS THE CLOCK STRUCK 2 MINUTES!!!! I ONLY WATCHED PART 1 BUT GODAMN!!!! CLASSIC, no wait GODLIKE!!!

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
i think unholynigga is just as blown away as i am at the fact you used the term "fussy". lol im laughing just typing it. what kinda shit is that? the last time i heard "fussy" was when my mom said my daughter was being "fussy" when she needed a nap. ol' fussy ass nigga!