CAMRON FT. MASTER P-bout it II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
have yall seen or heard this shit. its cool. Jim Jonez looks alot like Sugafree, anywayz you see how Camron paid homage to Master P by using BOUt it ,Bout it a phrase that P created he could have done the same thing for E.40 in "Oh BOY" its all about payin homage to the artist and givin credit where its due. Just like when Shyne put The D.O.C in the "thats gangsta" video. i aint complainin or nuthin jus some reality to think about

Apr 25, 2002
i think p fucked up for that one. when i saw it, i was like.. SELL OUT. thats like a trade mark song you know. for the old no limit shit (when it was still coo to listen to). i always thought bout it was a hard ass song. but now that camron is doin the song its all over. since P is still in the rap game, he should have made the song and featured camron on it.

Apr 25, 2002
its weak, should of left it alone, and let it be. one of P's true classics. Cam'ron just ruined it, P's desperate. maybe next he'll have Ja Rule re-do Mr. Ice Cream Man, wouldnt that be something.ha

shadow

R

realsicksniper

Hey EA stop using NAMBLA to fight me. I gonna roll deep and smoke you like ham , you pig. Your a bitch made fag from Fremont who was the lover of Eddie