Call Of Duty: Ghosts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
In an unsurprising turn of events, details surrounding Infinity Ward’s upcoming Call of Duty title, Ghosts, have leaked via physical and in-game images of an early release copy of the game.

Instagram user mute0909 has posted images of his attained copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts revealing the game’s multiplayer maps list, game mode lists, and that the Xbox 360 version of the game will ship on two discs.

As was the case with games like Halo 4 and Grand Theft Auto 5, Call of Duty: Ghosts will most likely require Xbox 360 users to install data to the console’s hard drive in order to avoid disc swapping. The actual amount, however, was not specified in any of the images. For the most part, this means good things as it indicates that the game will include more content – like higher resolution textures, for example - than previous Call of Duty titles.

If you care to note the game’s multiplayer maps and game modes, check out lists below:
Multiplayer Maps

Chasm
Flooded
Free Fall (Bonus Map)
Freight
Octane
Overload
Prison Break
Seige
Sovereign
Stonehaven
Strikezone
Stormfront
Tremor
Warhawk
Whiteout

Multiplayer Game Modes

Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.

Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.

Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.

Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.

Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.

Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.

Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.

Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.

Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has

Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.

Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i wont be buying this game at all....black ops 2 got boring before i even prestiged and i sold it shortly after..
mw2, black ops, mw3, black ops 2.... i officicaly burned out on COD..

i was loaned battlefied 3 like "here this is what you should graduate to" but i didnt get into it at all.. i was like fool, didnt i just tell you im bored with type of shit.. lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im not copping this bullshit, but did anyone buy it? heard it came out yesterday, or midnight today... if so let me know what your opinion of online play is. i still wont buy it no matter what but id like to know if anything changed or if its the same ole shitty ass call of duty with a few new features.

im kinda kidding myself even asking that, you know it cant be no fuckin different gotta be the same FPS shit. theyre damn near worse than the madden franchise i'd almost say they ARE worse

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
might rent it from blockbuster or redbox just to check my curiousity but aint a damn way theyre getting my gwap this time...shouldnt even had bought black ops 2 i fucking knew better but bought it anyway...beat that wack ass game so quickly...had no interest in online cuz it was the same gay shit...my roomates played that shit all day for months tho...tried to get into it on ps3 but it bored the fuck out of me...

not getting suckered into this shit again. only thing new is you get a dog and prolly some gay ass modified guns few different kill streaks..and yeah i bet the map are the same maps with a few things chagedaround..maybe reversed...or look a lil different...same bullshit tho then they got the balls to charge you for some maps 2 months later because they gave you shitty maps from the jump... and do it again in the next month and a half

wa so pissed when that 'elite' shit was going on..couldnt connect with any of my friends without it..yeah like ima pay 60 dollars to make the connection you guys purposely fucked off , to be better..fuck out of here..fuck your game i will never play COD again until its damn near a entirely new game...fuckin rip off artists and con men i am not into getting hustled for my chips

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i was reading a usa today article review and the guy said 'it took me around 8 hours to beat on normal difficulty', which means id probably beat it in like 5 - 7. i need at least 1 hour of play for every $1 the game costs otherwise id feel cheated. i grew up poor and would buy games based on how much time i could get out of them lol. i played call of duty once online and will never do it again. i died like 12 times in a minute. they spawn you directly in front of other players who have played cod for a decade and could kill me blindfolded. so online is a pass. 10 dollars per hour of gameplay? no thanks

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
seen a couple of videos and it does look like theyve made some some improvements that i didnt even reach the top level of black ops 2 so i cant justify paying for this when ill only play it a few times. will probably borrow it of someone else in a couple of months when they stop playing it

May 4, 2002
Lol same cod bullshit. Rank 1 got put on a team under lvl 5 against lvl15+. Same small maps. Can't play single player bc it's on disc 2. I'm officially done with gaming.

Rip Atari- nes days. I've died inside a little bit.

Feb 14, 2004
^Noway breh. They hate the Call of Duty series with a passion now. They say they're all the same. I don't know, though. Like I said previously, I'm hella new to this series and I like it lol I wasn't really big on video games after PS1 days.

Jun 23, 2005
First call of a duty I ever played was mw2 . I wasn't big into games other than madden and the show. I used to play mw2 for hours and hours and not get bored . Then it all went downhill from then. Black ops was koo, but didn't have the same appeal as mw2. Played it a lot still. Then mw3 I barely played, and black ops 2 I played for a month and sold it. I didn't even flinch when this came out I sure as hell ain't buying it unless someone on here convinces me other wise lol

Props: TLALOC