call of duty 4 beta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Welcome to the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA! Congratulations on being selected to participate in the public multiplayerBETA for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Your Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA Token is:

(I've already used the code)

To download the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA pleasefollow the following steps: 1) Turn on your Xbox 360 entertainment console. 2) Go to the MARKETPLACE Blade. 3) Select Redeem Code from the available menu. 4) Enter the Token found above in the available field. 5) Select Download Now. Upon completion of the download, you may choose to 'Play Now' to immediatelystart enjoying the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA, or forall future attempts, you can choose the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare BETAin the 'Demos and More' menu of your 'GAMES' blade on the Xbox 360Dashboard. Any and All feedback and questions should be directed to:[email protected] or visit the Call of Duty 4: Modern WarfareMultiplayer BETA Forums at www.charlieoscardelta.com<http://www.charlieoscardelta.com/> . Note: The beta is 1GB in size so make sure you have the space for it! Things To Keep In Mind: Remember the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA has a Rank Cap. So you won&#8217;t be able to rank up past the rank cap noted in the Message of the Day box in the lobby. We&#8217;ll gradually be raising the Rank Cap throughout the duration of the beta to allow us to stagger our testing process. If you have any further questions regarding the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer BETA, please check out the FAQ located at: http://www.charlieoscardelta.com/beta.php Enjoy, Infinity Ward

It is sick as fuck. It's way better than the Halo 3 beta, and way better than CoD 3. I'm up to level 5 already. 3 good sized maps, tons of weapons and shit, my fave is the AK-47 or the Skorpion.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Register on gamespot. Show up on the link tomorrow at 9am pst. I assume you have to enter a drawing for a token, as they are giving out 20,000 a day for the next 5 days. If you get in, they send you the token and a confirmation email. You enter the code from the token, and download the beta.

It's not rocket science, man.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/call-of-duty-4/

Experience Modern Warfare
A hundred thousand may seem like a lot of keys. But we expect them to go fast. After all, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is one of the most highly anticipated games of the year.

So if you&#8217;re a registered GameSpot user who is also a Xbox Live Gold Member in North America over the age of 17, then come back on Monday, Sept 10th at 9:00 am PT to enter the beta test.

How it works is quite simple: Our big stockpile of tokens will be broken up into five stashes. Each day we will release one of those stashes. If you get a beta token, great. If you don&#8217;t, try again the next day. Once you sign up, you&#8217;ll get a token code and a confirmation email. You&#8217;ll use your Token Code to download the Beta from Xbox Live Marketplace.

Good luck!

Beta will be released on Monday, Sept 10th at 9:00 am PT.
Receive an email reminder before the beta goes live.

Dec 19, 2005
the part i didnt get was how am i going to get the token after i sign up and wait...ima try right now in a minute since moms said i had to go wit her to the doctors so i dont gotta go to school