CALI THUGGIN DVD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
only @ www.speedyloc.com
LISTEN UP TO ALL OF U THAT WANT A KOO DEAL. I AM ABOUT TO MAKE U A OFFER U CANT REFUSE. I HAVE MINI DVD'S OF CALI THUGGIN WIT COMMERCIAL PREVIEWS AND ANOTHER SCRAP BITES THE DUST VIDEO, BUT THAT'S NOT IT IF U ORDER THE DVD FROM ME I AM GUNNA THROW IN A FREE COPY OF G.U.N & CUETE SO IF U CAN GET A BETTER DEAL THAN THAT THEN SO BE IT BUT IF INTERESTED CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE DETAILS.

Every True Northerner Should Have These CD'S Either On There Comp. Or on CD.

As most of you know these CD'S has been banded from record stores across the nation for THERE explicit lyrics, and ties to the most notorious prison gang in America. I am pretty sure u all heard the story. Well since we can not sell this CD we are going to offer it to our fans for free.

Here are the details. you can have these CD'S for free it is a CD Rom version disk with all files saved as mp3. you can then have the option to place the files on your computer or create your own personal CD. I guarantee all files to be in mint condition.

so THERE IT IS U GET A DVD FOR $10.00 PLUS CD ROM VERSION OF TWO CD'S THAT U WILL NOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE. AND TO TOP IT OFF THE $10.00 INCLUDES s&h PLUS DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

SO WHAT DO U GOT TO LOSE? u CAN ONLY GET THESE CD'S BY USING A CREDIT CARD OR CHECK CARD WITH A CREDIT CARD LOGO ON IT SUCH AS (MASTERCARD) OR (VISA), OR U CAN SEND $10.00 MONEY ORDER WITH PAY TO THE ORDER SECTION LEFT BLANK TO P.O. BOX 2406 UNION CITY, CA 94587 WELL THIS DEAL IS NOT GUNNA LAST LONG SO IF I WAS U I WOULD JUMP ON IT .

Mar 26, 2004
Read the mother fucking post

read the post and some one try to prove me wrong that he not do you know him, have you seen him put in work then how do you know what that fool is I got a song down loaded to my computer of a scrap talking bad on that fool how come sir dyno did not bust back?

Oct 12, 2003
this is gonna turn into another good thread ruined by a dumbass, but look here son, just so you can shut up already i'll tell you, DYNO AND DRF DISSED CAPONE AND FROST on "FUCK DOGDAY", "FROM THE STREETS", AND "BITCH IN A VATO SUIT", there is probably more but from the cd's that i have those are the ones they dissed him on.

Mar 26, 2004
Those are the track name of the song?

559_CentralEne said:
this is gonna turn into another good thread ruined by a dumbass, but look here son, just so you can shut up already i'll tell you, DYNO AND DRF DISSED CAPONE AND FROST on "FUCK DOGDAY", "FROM THE STREETS", AND "BITCH IN A VATO SUIT", there is probably more but from the cd's that i have those are the ones they dissed him on.
If those are the track names of the songs what are the cd names because I am going to have to hear this homie

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
A SCRAP? YOUR JUS PLAYIN RIGHT HOMIE? DIDN'T REALLY GET THE CHANCE TO HEAR DYNO TO MUCH BUT MIND ENOUGH TO BET MONEY HES NOT A SCRAP? ...
WHATS THIS WORLD COMIN TO???????

IS JAY-Z A JEW?

May 15, 2002
ENELOS said:
If those are the track names of the songs what are the cd names because I am going to have to hear this homie
bitch in a vato suit is on men of honor.

not sure about the others.

one of the last songs on oso's first solo disses capone.e-clips,& others.

Jan 13, 2003
To ANSEWER ALL UR ?'Z IN ONE SHOT G.U.N IS THE FIRST NORTHEN ALBUM TO BE PUT OUT AND IT WASNT BY SOME FUCKEN MILLION DOLLAR RECORD COMPANY INSTED IT WAS MADE TO ENLIGHTEN OUR GENTE BY A MILLION DOLLAR MLITIA THAT IS CONSIDERED BY THE FED'S TO BE THE MOST NORTORIOUS AND MOST ORGANIZED PRISON MILITIA IN THE WORLD WE ARE UP THERE WITH GOTTI AND THE GAMBINO FAMILY GOIN DOWN IN HISTORY BOOKS. THAT WHY I LOVE THIS CD CUZ ITS ALL REAL SHYT SO IF THAT RI THERE IS NOT ENOUGH PLUS BEIN A SOLDADO THAT SUPPORTS THE GENTE TO WANT THAT CD EVEN IF ITS NOT THE ORIGINAL THEN I CAN ONLY SAY THAT THE FUTURE WILL TEST UR LOYALTY. TO ANSEWER THE ?'S ABOUT DYNO I KNOW WHO DYNO IS AND SPEEDY LOC ALWAYS SAID FOOZ GOT HIM MISUNDERSTOOD HE TRIED TO HELPOUT A LOT OF GENTE AND IN THA PROCESS GOT CAUGHT UP AND WAS ALSO MINIPULATED BY SCRAPS LIKE CAPONE WHO CAME TO DYNO AND SAID THEY WERNT SCRAPS JUST DOWN FOR THA BROWN AND THEN WHEN HE GOT TIRED OF THEM AND KIKED THEM TO THE CURB STARTED SAYIN THAT THEY WERE SCRAPS. I DONT BELIEVE THAT OUR CARNALES THAT ARE UNDER INDICTMENTS BY THE FEDS RI NOW WOULD RECRUIT A SCRAP TO MAKE AN ALBUM FOR THE NORTHERN RAZA. NOW ALL I CAN SAY WHERE HIS FATE IS IN THIS TRIAL HE'S GOIN THRU I DONT KNOW BUT AS FAR AS HIM BEIN A SCRAP I REALLY DOUBT IT. NOW ABOUT THE DVD IT IS THA SAME CONCEPT OF THE DVD CONER WAS SLANGIN BUT THIS ONE IS ALOT MORE PROFESSIONAL AND HAS A LIL SUMTHIN EXTRA I CREATED BOTH DVD'S MYSELF THEY BOTH GOOD BUT I TOOK THE TIME TO REALLY DO SOME WORK WITH THIS NEW ONE CUZ I WANTED IT TO BE WORTH THE $10.00 SO IF U FEEL THAT $10.00 IS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR THE DEAL I AM CUTTING PLUS U GET IT MORE PROFESSIONALTHE THAT UR CHOICE, BUT REALLY I DONT THINK U WILL WASTE MONEY WIT THAT DEAL IN ANY WAY. SO TO EVERY ONE WHO WANTS TO ORDER BY MAIL SEND UR CHECK OR MONEY ORDERS TO
TONE CAPONE
P.O. BOX 2406
UNION CITY, CA 94587
LEAVE THE (PAY TO THE ORDER OF) PART BLANK
IF ITS A CHECK THE CHECK WILL HAVE TO CLEAR FIRST WICH WILL BE THREE DAYS SO I SAY ONE WEEK FOR DELIVERY WITH MONEY ORDERS THE ITEMS WILL BE SENT THE SAME DAY I RECEIVE THE MONEY ORDER. WHICH WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO GET TO U AIGHT I HOPE THIS LOBG AZZ MESSAGE ANSEWERS ALL THOSE FUCKEN ?'S AIGHT THEN LATEZ WWW.SPEEDYLOC.COM

Nov 27, 2002
An if dyno was a scrap dont you think when they hit him wit a rico case dont u think he'd bitch up too an snitch,i mean come on its common sense,i dont think a scrap would ride a case that could get them life in prison,especially a case that deals wit northern homies.