C-MOB: When The Heavens Rain AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR COPY NOW!

Hailing from Marion, IN, C-MOB is back with the follow up to his 2005 debut, In The Midst Of Madness. His latest effort, When the Heavens Rain, features appearances from T-Rock, Ric Jilla, 3rd Degree, Grewsum, B-Lang, Kaijowaan, Profit and Genocide with production from TheFreix, Kold Kut, and The Beatbillies.

1. Intro/Our Father
2. Focus
3. We Dem Boys (Middle of the Map) ft. Ric Jilla
4. Take Em Out ft. Grewsum
5. Backstabber
6. Stand Tall
7. Azazel
8. Go Hard ft. 3rd Degree & B-Lang
9. Let the Heavens Rain
10. My Brother ft. Kaijowaan
11. On Top ft. Genocide
12. Don't Make Me None ft. T-Rock
13. Forsaken Me
14. Be My Slut ft. Grewsum
15. Watch ft. Profit
16. Outro/Now I Lay Me

Aug 11, 2005
I ordered it from you guys today, I hope that yall gon ship it soon, I had problems with the iapstore.com, UPS said the receiver (me) didn't want the package, so I got a refund, the fucked up thing is that I don't remember seeing any UPS delivery boy or package

So I hope that I won't have problems with your store

Jul 7, 2002
swordthekon said:
I ordered it from you guys today, I hope that yall gon ship it soon, I had problems with the iapstore.com, UPS said the receiver (me) didn't want the package, so I got a refund, the fucked up thing is that I don't remember seeing any UPS delivery boy or package

So I hope that I won't have problems with your store
Your package is shipping tomorrow bro. I'm not gonna lie...we've had problems shipping to Canada in the past, but hopefully everything is straight.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
shady_warrior said:
$10.99!?

i was hoping for a $7 deal like the other albums
you need to clean your fucking loop.

This cd is so hot it melted my fucking stereo. I listened to that shit straight through and it's undeniable. If 3.99 is impactin your hustle your missing out on a fucking great cd. C-MOB put the wick in the wax. Get that shit it is full of bangin ass tracks.

Much love to C-MOB that shit is on fire cuz

call me the angel azazel I'm like the cain to the abel...

amazing

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
midwest314 said:
very nice, out comes the credit card again LOL

on a side note if c-mob happens to read this, how do you rate this compared to your first? first one was super classic hopin the same for this

sound quality, features, and beats are better than than the first... i feel my lyrics are better to.. i'm deliverin 2,3,4,5 syllable rhymes throughout the whole cd... theres barely any one syllable rhymes...

cyrus i appreciate the love homie... glad you like the cd...

everyone else let me know what you think too...

Jul 7, 2002
swordthekon said:
Has mine been shipped out yet?
Yes. I talked with my dude at the UPS Store and we sent it regular mail...it will take a bit longer than UPS to get there, but he thought it would have less chance of things getting screwed up with it.