C-MAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm thinkin Contraband..."i'm C-Man, Contraband, runnin up in yo house" or somethin like that was a line in one of the sonGs he was spittin on....

cant wait to come up on that

Sep 17, 2003
Need Info

Does anyone know the official release date of C-Bans solo debut? I jes got the E-gang album and its CRACCIN like a mufucca. All I gotta say is, DAGO ON THE RISE!!!!!

Sep 17, 2003
Good lookin back to ya, C-ban is fa sho one of my most anticipated albums to get a hold of. Dude got some serious spits. Complex comes with some sicc shit too. E-gang is one tight ass unit, I'll be keepin an ear out on the streets for more info on their future releases. Do you know if the Osmium Music website is ever gonna be up and runnin?

Aug 18, 2003
i7.photobucket.com
ITS NOT OSMIUM NO MORE ITS CRACKLES ENT. WITH UPCOMING RELEASES FROM STEVE VICIOUS AKA STEVE AUSTIN THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN AND THEN CONTRABAND AKA C-BAND WITH CONTROVERSY AND THEN BABY KROWN WITH THE ELAGANCE OF AROGANCE.. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE E-MORTAL GANG MIXTAPE AND COMPLEX SOLO ALBUM AND THEN THE E GANG ALBUM AGAIN.... NOT ALL IN THAT ORDER