C-LIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
This nigga is crazy.

I just read all that shit he started on the Killa Valley site...

I only heard him on the X/Kingpen junt, i thought they did him a diservice by mixin his voice too quiet...

I originally thought he was an ok rapper. nothin special, but his style is growin on me, more for all the shit he talks, he is either dumb or has balls of steel, either way he doesnt seem to give a fuck about people.

I like the attitude...

Is his first album any good?

Is it worth hunting down?

whats the beats like?

Apr 25, 2002
c-lim is coo with me now even though i told him i did'nt feel his first one.

but since he's clowinin everybody sumbody need to clown him back so ama roast em.

i always thought this but never said nuthen.

but that foo look like a lizard lol!

hahahahaha fucken evil lizard fucken with everybody lol!

c-lim you coo homie don't get mad at me :classic: :devious: ...

Jun 13, 2002
his first album is coo', but the production wasn't always the best. but his new slim loc 1 album, "spoils of war" will be even better. it got mad heat.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
lol

I must ce a celeb cuzz nggaz got me in they mouth every other post...good look'n though

ive waited a long time to get to the status im at and im still not were I wanna ce....but I will ce there..and im bring'n the siccness wit me I luv yawll mutha fucas

@ homeboy im not crazy nor do i have ballz of steEl....these niggaz is jus really bitches...hollows a bitch too jus cuzz he got hands dont mean shit he still switched up
blood ta crip...I got so many homies that want to take dat nigga out but I cant let em.............naw I am locco though now that I think about it ...BUT FUCC IT WHO EVER WANT IT CAN GET IT....LIM/SUPER-CUZZ

.......:devious:

FUCC YOU TOOPER!!!(POOPER SCOOPER)LOL
NAW IM FUCC'N WIT YOU

OH MY FISRT ALBUM S BANGING....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
What Dat 'N' Like..isn't that the 1st one?

I've been fuckin' looking for that album at everyone store in Seattle.....Anywhere I go I look for it, and I can't find it....I had to resort to downloading a few of the songs off the internet, and that's not as good as having the album.....

C-Lim, if there's any way that I can get it from you, lemme know.....

C

CinFul-1

Sixxness said:
What Dat 'N' Like..isn't that the 1st one?

I've been fuckin' looking for that album at everyone store in Seattle.....Anywhere I go I look for it, and I can't find it....I had to resort to downloading a few of the songs off the internet, and that's not as good as having the album.....

C-Lim, if there's any way that I can get it from you, lemme know.....
You can get it off CD NOW, thats were I got mine, Its a tight album, u should cop it

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@youngnutt

what dat N like then nigga

everybody luvs it norte's /crips wHo ever from the N......

BUT NOW QUIT TALKING ABOUT ME YAWLL GOT MY EAR ITCHIN LIKE A MUTHA FUCC ...LIM:devious: