C-LIM, LYNCH, MSANE, CHILL OUT LOCCS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
nigga shut yo square ass up......u act like u cant get touched.....if a nigga wanted to put hands on ya they could....but they know u a lil cake and they aint waisten they time..your flows are all off beat your albums aint movin shit in units....what do u have? u talkin bout MSANE SAYIN lynch aint got shit after workin wit E40 and SNOOP....what u got? u worked wit TRAY DEE...BAD AZZ....lil keke....X raided....nigga the only reason to buy your album would be features...u missin somethin its called "rythym" u off beat reject......lil munchkin lookin nigga

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
and tell KILL KILL his new album was weak....niggaz a disgrace to jordan downs.....heard some niggaz from GARDENA bout to get wit him though.....betta hope u aint wit him.....them niggaz fuck around and have yo lil cupcake ass in a skirt turnin tricks

Aug 29, 2002
HutchKilla said:
nigga shut yo square ass up......u act like u cant get touched.....if a nigga wanted to put hands on ya they could....but they know u a lil cake and they aint waisten they time..your flows are all off beat your albums aint movin shit in units....what do u have? u talkin bout MSANE SAYIN lynch aint got shit after workin wit E40 and SNOOP....what u got? u worked wit TRAY DEE...BAD AZZ....lil keke....X raided....nigga the only reason to buy your album would be features...u missin somethin its called "rythym" u off beat reject......lil munchkin lookin nigga

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@hutch killa

yeh you heard my shit though I aint never heard of you...while you wolf'n all that shit
girl.....you run'n out cohp'n niggaz albums get'n the run down on em....groupy....

bobby og/kill kill is a rida.....and who the fucc is you? state your name and set...weenie

your nobody..you follow our carreers and sit bacc and wish you can do the things we do...

YOU IS A HUTCH /girl.......you aint no hutch killa.......you a nigga mad at rips cuz we allways picc'd on you and slap'd you up...
you hide cehind a computer screen and wolf dat shit...when I'll wolf that shit then turn around and meet up with you CAKE....

so fake its pathetic....get yo batch ass out here MARK......4 I have a girl put the hands on you.........c-lim:devious:

hutch/paramedic

you be save'n hoes

May 3, 2002
^^ I'd love to say it to your face.. but i dont mean it in a bad way.. u see, we all know you a real gangsta and your ass is always beefin on the net, so it makes you an internet gangsta.

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
come swoop through though rosemont villa apartments GARDENA PAYBACC CRIP ......Big DuCe LoCo
ask any nigga from gardena bout me.....and folks in southern cal know me from the JAY KAPONE and BIG SHIP albums....lil punk....anyways u no threat.....stay in nothern cal....and rep 2 cities.....oh and if u aint know we workin wit WATTS niggaz too....from FRANKLIN locc......some real watts niggaz....do what u do....keep sellin them tickets.....only reason im on here is cuz the homie SHIP said that some real NIGGAZ was on here......but then i see a nigga like u Crippin on the net....and i gotta call u out....cause real Crips bang in the streets.....not behind a computer screen .....u prolly sit around your house wit a blue rag actin like a gangsta knowin u neva been quoted...neva got put on any set....u worst then them white boys in littlerock cuz....Duce LoCo and imma C ya

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@devillin

ok homeboy well I can deal wit dat

@hutch killa I got respect 4 yo set

but damn jus do some research on ya boy I aint like some of these cats on the board

lim:devious:

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
hey cuz it aint no thang i aint bout bangin on these boards im just here to try and network wit real niggaz.... i shouldnt have come sidewayz like i did.....just my lil brotha Tip Top had to stay in sac fo a minute and that nigga sicx helped him out ......thats all....i aint got no beef wit ya'll niggaz......u know how real niggaz is cuz.. we some shit talkin niggaz....thats what we do....as far as the kill kill situation the homie cix pac was sayin that kill was known fo snitchen....thats on them though...i cant speak fo whats craccin in watts.....all i know is PaybaCC ....atleast u puttin it down fo the true blue team.....be on the lookout fo the new JAY KAPONE we gone have I SMOOTH 7 who was on the TRUE BLUE N.O.T.S. vol 3 and of course BIG SHIP along wit VOLUME 10 who made the classic southern cal hit- Pistol Grip Pump.....with 3 tracks produced by battlecat....2003.....we doin it fo the true blue team to the fullest....

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@HUTCH KILLA

real whop....shit ima have to checc in to what yo homboy cix pac says about da homboy but from what I know bobby og/kill kill/mr. keal is solid.

its to da good though homie...im from NSGC TOWNHOMES 44GEE STALK TON CALIFORNIA 209

N-HOOD

PAYBACC IF FACTORIAL

YA SEE WHAT A RESPECTABLE HOOD WILL MAKE YA DO.........ITS ALL LUV NIGGA.....C-LIM