C-LIM, LYNCH, MSANE, CHILL OUT LOCCS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
$

$idewayzzz

sicx and x-raided are at disadvantages WHO'S NEXT, if msane clim and lynch keep talkin shit EGO's git in tha way and someone gonna be found in tha river dead. and im not ready to stop listening to ya musicc!
haha i aint tryin to kicc ya knowledge jus a fuccin reality checc

$

$idewayzzz

why would anyone end up dead, wut tha fucc r u krazy thatz how tha game goes homie, its a cold world thatz why

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
oh yeh

dont even mention sicx dat nigga was on some totaly differnt weird shit.....

ima gangster.... that nigga

a crankster......c-lim.....on dat ol shit

Apr 25, 2002
Sidewayzz, WTF? talkin some "Cant we all just get along" shit, well the game dont work that way. And fuck Sicx, im glad X-raided got beef with that sicko. he aint gonna see the light of day, so i dont even know why X wants beef with him, Sicx probably wants it the other way, Sicx wants X-raideds Beef (literally). he on some WAY OTHER SHIT

shadow

$

$idewayzzz

, but look when u live in da hood u got too many dead niggaz hauntin u , ayo shadow read my shit again, dont tell me how tha game works either, i kno how tha game workx dont u think thatz why i posted this shit

Sep 15, 2002
WTF? Why the fuck does everybody hate Sicx? I didn't hear about any of the shit going on with him, I haven't listened to rap that long. I heard some good stuff from my last roomate, and didn't really start feeling the shit until I sat in my living room listening to Lynch, Sicx, X-Raided, C-Bo, and Doomsday Productions on mushrooms one night. :D

Now I'm listening to just as much rap as punk, ska, reggae, and oldies (shit I grew up on) and I'm going to start growing some mushrooms, so I can have some on hand whenever I need them instead even fucking with a dealer, since they grow quick.

May 21, 2002
Ripgut Cannibal said:
WTF? Why the fuck does everybody hate Sicx? I didn't hear about any of the shit going on with him.

Sicx was arrested on 69 counts of repeated child molestation.

Last i heard he hadnt gone to court.

is he locked?

Siccmade seem to have erased him from exsistance.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Mak Deniro said:

Sicx was arrested on 69 counts of repeated child molestation.

Last i heard he hadnt gone to court.

is he locked?

Siccmade seem to have erased him from exsistance.

time will tell the outcome of sicx

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
hey lim u can call sicx a weirdo all u want but you and i know that nigga woulda beat yo ass cuhh.....seen that nigga scrap up wit a few niggaz and he threw them thangs to the fullest.....so dont speak on niggaz......when u know they on lock and cant touch u

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
nigga please

checc dis out hutchsqilla

ima a boss..nigga I can have that nigga touch'd If I wanted to.... rit NOW.....ON CRIP.....

I CAN TAKE A ASS WHOOP'N.....I AINT NO BITCH

you aint said shit nigga...lic my ass

C-LIM:devious: